Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

Discus and support Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Greenguy10, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Greenguy10
    Greenguy10 Guest

Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying the letter g since I typo'd for a few. Why and how does one letter get you a 8 day ban. Is it seen as a reference to the LGBTQ, Is it some rappers name who just died so saying anything now is kinda hurtful, or is it Xbox bugging again like they do every few months? like I'm lost and now left with none of my games to come home to till they decide to actually look at my appeal.

:)

Greenguy10, Jun 5, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Greenguy10, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

I recommend you to do an appeal if the enforcement website allows you to do so. You can review how to do this by following the steps provided here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Game frustration

R6 makes me rage at time with Team killing and toxic players.
  4. iTs ShAkEy JaKe Win User

I was reported

Was this unprovoked? If this is the first time you have received a comms ban, it will not be permanent and will be lifted within a few weeks. When encountering toxic players, reporting is the best method to deal with them. Sorry to hear that you have had
    a comms ban.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Why does Xbox Live support people who are toxic in their community instead of those who choose not to deal with Toxicity?

If you see someone being toxic, your best option is to report and block the person if they are on xbox. Making any sort of comment towards someone like that will generally get you a block because they will have baited you into it, and you'll receive a
    comms ban.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Toxic Gaming Community and worse enforcement

You complain about toxicity but you want to retaliate with toxicity. You don't get comm bans for 'not doing what a 13 year old wants you to do' you get a comm ban for swearing at them instead of just muting/blocking and moving on. And as ngo mentions,
    no reviews on PSN, at least here you have a chance to get a ban reversed.
Thema:

1. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why? - Similar Threads - comm banned saying

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: I was harassed for an hour by an angry xbox live man child. I said one curse word after he spammed me repeatedly and I got comm banned. How is it that Microsoft can play "Hero" as the thought...
  7. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: So I got communication banned for saying that the person I talked to likes to talk about dicks and I got reported and Microsoft instantly comms ban me and he called me a **** ugly piece of ****...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...