Xbox.com Sign in issue. Page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”

Discus and support Xbox.com Sign in issue. Page reloads after clicking “Sign in.” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, my boyfriend just got his new xbox series x. But ever since he started using his microsoft account hes had a problem with signing into the xbox.com... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ava Lafontaine, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Xbox.com Sign in issue. Page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”

So, my boyfriend just got his new xbox series x. But ever since he started using his microsoft account hes had a problem with signing into the xbox.com website. The issue is everytime he tries to click on the little icon or “sign in” button, it reloads the page back to where it still says “sign in”. Sometimes it may let him put his information in but after that it reloads the page and the sign in button still says “sign in”.

Ive tried looking up solutions but I’ve only found similar problems from other people such as our current issue and they date back from 2019-2021 and not one of those discussions have any real solution. I’m wondering if by now someone has discovered a solution to this problem because signing into the xbox website is prohibiting us from going into the account settings, privacy, etc.

We’ve tried different browsers, devices, but nothing is working. Is the account broken or is this some bug or something?

:)

Ava Lafontaine, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Xbox.com sign in issue. The page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

Unfortunately many users have been reporting this problem, I also cannot access my account settings or the Xbox website. In the image I attached you can see this.

It seems to be a popup problem, I ask you to report it via this link in the "Report a service outage" section

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

This report does not generate a personal response from anyone at Microsoft, it is a report so that they can be notified of the problem and have information to fix it.

Best regards.

[​IMG]
  3. SkyrimLegend111 Win User

PLEASE Help i want to get the game pass core for my xbox 360 but when i click join now it just signs me out. is there anything wrong?

"Did you try to get Core on Xbox.com and not from your Xbox 360?"

I tried to get it from Xbox.com but right when I click "Join Now" It reloads, signs-out, then back to main page.
  4. Brandon00 Win User

xbox is not letting me change settings

funny enough, on the xbox website when i click sign in, it just circles and reloads the page without letting me sign in lol
  5. Allebas Win User

Xbox Live won't redownload

Hi LadydoctorTimelord,

Sorry your having issues signing into your account. Try this:

Try to sign in at Xbox.com

Here’s how:

1. Tap or click Sign In at the top of any xbox.com page, such as this one.
    2. Type the username and password for your Microsoft account, and then click Sign In.
    3. If you can sign in on Xbox.com, try to sign in on your Xbox 360 console again.
  6. The Omega m4n Win User

Unable to login to the Enforcement website

I had a similar issue, i signed in here, but got a signinerror when i went to the enforcement page, i just kept reloading the pages and after a few goes i was signed it, might give that a try and see if that works.
Thema:

Xbox.com Sign in issue. Page reloads after clicking “Sign in.”

1. Xbox.com Sign in issue. Page reloads after clicking “Sign in.” - Similar Threads - com Sign issue

2. Com banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com banned: Yes I was wondering why I got com banned in fallout 76 for posting I have atom store vendors active at my camp and selling items that I have farmed and picked up in the game on fallout 76...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  5. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  6. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  7. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  8. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  9. The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.: Im trying to log into my xbox account on the xbox website but the butten just redirects me back to the front page without logging in. I have already cleared the cache and cookies wich makes me...
  10. Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube: So A few days ago My account was a Abused by an Angry Player that made a False Report of me harassing him which he was clearly harassing me and so on he then Com Banned my account I have posted...