Xbox.com Minecraft Region Bug

Discus and support Xbox.com Minecraft Region Bug in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; All of my account's regions are germany but when i try to log into minecraft it asks me to verify my age using South Korea's Resident registration... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Doombotino, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Doombotino
    Doombotino Guest

All of my account's regions are germany but when i try to log into minecraft it asks me to verify my age using South Korea's Resident registration number.

I cant play minecraft and i have been trying to solve this for hours

:)

Doombotino, Oct 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DOOMBOTINO

Did you remember purchasing / redeeming minecraft using a Korean code or similar? (Please be honest, in that way I can advise you properly)
    Where are you physically located? (Country)

PS: Don't share your email address or any other personal information, here in the public forums no one can access / modify / view account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. lxSakuraixl Win User

Minecraft won’t work

Minecraft wont work on my xbox even after i reinstalled it
    its probably just a bug maybe try to go on xbox.com/troubleshooting
  4. BryGuy v1 Win User

minecraft cant play when offline

That's a bug that got fixed in an update on April 16th, you should update your version of Minecraft if you haven't already. Note: it might take time for the update to get to your region.
  5. BryGuy v1 Win User

Connection error

There should be an update to Minecraft released today, April 16th, that fixes that problem. Start up Minecraft and download it if you haven't already, but note: it might take some time for the update to roll through your region. If you have updated it, it
    looks like 4J Studios still has a bug to fix.
  6. EllieSteel Win User

Region Bug

thanks for the response, i’ve tried all the advice and none still change it from us to uk. on a normal browser at the bottom it will say uk but on this specific browser the game im buying will take me to will say us.
Thema:

1. Xbox.com Minecraft Region Bug - Similar Threads - com Minecraft Region

2. Nao consigo logar com o meu email da minha conta minecraft [Cannot log in with email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nao consigo logar com o meu email da minha conta minecraft [Cannot log in with email to...: Ola, eu nao consigo logar com o meu email da minha conta minecraft, pois quando eu comprei o minecraft em 2016 eu era criança entao eu coloquei o email errado, eu coloquei (exemplo)@hotmail.com.pt...
  3. porque o meu numbertag no minecraft é combinado com o nametag?/why is my numbertag on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    porque o meu numbertag no minecraft é combinado com o nametag?/why is my numbertag on...: infeslismente quando eu uso o meu conta microsoft no minecraft bedrock ele mostra o nametag é o numbertag combinado. nao tem como remover o numbertag no minecraft? e so mostar o nametag como todos...
  4. Perdi minha conta com Minecraft Dungeons (Tenho id da transação e pedido)

in XBoX on Windows
    Perdi minha conta com Minecraft Dungeons (Tenho id da transação e pedido): These days I went to play Minecraft Dungeons that I had purchased on the minecraft website, but unfortunately I couldn't log into my account and then I asked to reset the password and there was a...
  5. Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the issue between windows 10 store bought Minecraft and microsoft . com bought minecraft: If you buy it off the windows 10 store, you'll be able to cross play. If you do the the option which probably 70% of people do, aka buy from the actual site then you can't do anything....
  6. Sincronizar Mundos Minecraft do celular com PS4[Translation-Sync Minecraft Worlds from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sincronizar Mundos Minecraft do celular com PS4[Translation-Sync Minecraft Worlds from...: Tem como sincronizar meus mundos e recursos do Minecraft no celular com minha conta no PS4? [Translation-How can I synchronize my Minecraft worlds and resources on my phone with my PS4 account?]...
  7. Problema com o Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema com o Minecraft Dungeons: Eu deletei, e instalei o Minecraft Dungeons e perdi tudo que eu tinha progredido na minha conta, meu deus, tem como recuperar meu progresso? 1a5f011f-2ac5-4856-980b-adf043a57a49
  8. Problemas com a compra do Realms Plus - Escape da Prisão - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a compra do Realms Plus - Escape da Prisão - Minecraft: Prezados Comprei o Escape da Prisão e o Realms Plus, mas aparece um botão de atualizar no Escape da Prisão e não consigo criar o mundo. Gastei dinheiro atoa? Espero ajuda Urgente!...
  9. Não consigo jogar com amigos no meu Minecraft PS4 edition[Translation-I can't play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar com amigos no meu Minecraft PS4 edition[Translation-I can't play with...: Quando eu tento entrar no jogo do meu amigo no Minecraft ps4 edition da o erro (não foi possível conectar-se ao mundo) ja tentei resolver de varias formas porém nenhuma funciona [Translation-When...
  10. Compra de mods do minecraft no Xbox one com crédito da conta Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compra de mods do minecraft no Xbox one com crédito da conta Microsoft: Olá...coloquei créditos em dinheiro na conta Microsoft, mas não consigo adquirir mods do minecraft no marketplace....escolho opção de pagar em dinheiro em vez de modas, mas sempre direciona para...