xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.

Discus and support xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having the same problem. Has anyone found a reliable solution? This is a bit ridiculous. "Due to network limitations, you can't join party chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spawn Of Apathy, Feb 15, 2014.

  1. xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.


    I am having the same problem. Has anyone found a reliable solution? This is a bit ridiculous. "Due to network limitations, you can't join party chat right now. (0x807a1007)"
     
    H0ST46E T4K3R, May 25, 2014
    #31
  2. Hey there H0ST46E T4K3R!

    Sorry to hear about the 0x807a1007 code issue. So that we can do our best to provide support, please create your own thread. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps you have taken.

    In the meantime, I recommend checking out our Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution page.

    Thanks, we will be waiting to hear from you to help get this issue sorted.
     
    Mister Quimby, May 26, 2014
    #32
  3. Entei Dimply
    Entei Dimply Guest
    I cant put in my3 month code
     
    Entei Dimply, Jun 19, 2014
    #33
  4. bigbenx88
    bigbenx88 Guest

    xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.

    Hey Entei, for anything Pre Paid Code or billing related, since you need to share sensitive information, it would be best to call support directly. Give them a call at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (800-469-9269) and ask to talk to a billing agent to help you.
     
    bigbenx88, Jun 21, 2014
    #34
  5. Ya a NEW CONSOLE SHOULD WORK LIKE A CHARM you know the one thing people like to fo after a long day at school or work is play a game with freinds not wait years for it to bother to sign me on so sick of this trash box
     
    RighteousFool2, Feb 18, 2015
    #35
  6. Hey there, RighteousFool2! I'm very sorry to see any issues you may be running into! This thread is a year old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way
    our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes. :)
     
    Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
    #36
  7. bigbenx88 Win User

    xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.

    Hey Entei, for anything Pre Paid Code or billing related, since you need to share sensitive information, it would be best to call support directly. Give them a call at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (800-469-9269) and ask to talk to a billing agent to help you.
  8. Jaymo1978 Win User

    xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.

    I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this: I don't have an answer on the error codes or what is causing this problem, but I will clarify that, as far as I understand it, the "Error Code Lookup" is only for Xbox 360 Error codes. It doesn't indicate that
    on the page itself, but when you open the page, the "tab" in your browser is titled "Xbox 360 Error Status Codes." As such, I don't think it will work for Xbox One error codes, as I have tried looking up a few codes for other people myself and no Xbox One
    codes are found when I input them.
  9. Sp00kyGeaR Win User

    xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.

    Never had a problem with mine until today... i too am now getting this error code!
  10. CA11AND Win User

    xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.

    0x807a1007

    Not a titansfall related error it's doing it for battlefield 4 too for the last three days, getting annoyed with. It
  11. SnobbishPanic Win User

    xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.

    If they are going to make the party/chat the same as it was on 360, that'll be good. With all the things they have done to try to make this a better console, some things shouldn't have been changed. I can understand wanting to give the consumer better abilities
    with the console and interaction, but sometimes you just have to keep it simple.
Thema:

xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.

Loading...
  1. xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes. - Similar Threads - com errorhelp working

  2. Atualização Xbox one , estou com problemas

    in XboX Insiders
    Atualização Xbox one , estou com problemas: Usuários do one , vocês estão tendo problemas nos seus videogames ao tentar acessar a Microsoft store ou a gamepass , porque estou enfrentando um problema chato , sempre que abro a gamepass a tela...
  3. Green hell está com problemas para iniciar

    in XboX Insiders
    Green hell está com problemas para iniciar: Eu e minha irmã que mora nos EUA , não conseguimos mais jogar o co-op eu a chama e da erro , todos os outros jogos que tenho funcionam perfeitamente porém Green hell e stardew valley são os únicos...
  4. Dúvida de conexão com soundbar e sx

    in XboX Insiders
    Dúvida de conexão com soundbar e sx: A minha tv é uma semp s61 que possui apenas uma entrada hdmi2.1 earc, entrada essa que eu conecto no séries x para uma melhor qualidade. Comprei uma soundbar TCL 2.1 e conectado via bluetooth tem...
  5. Today I was using LFG for fallout 76 and I received a 2 day com/multiplayer ban for my post...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Today I was using LFG for fallout 76 and I received a 2 day com/multiplayer ban for my post...: The LFG post says "W: Salt 100 caps each or 6 salt for 1 bait. Camp by fishers rest" Salt is a uncommon cooking ingredient that is often bought on lfg from my understanding, bait is everywhere on...
  6. Estava gravando com o Xbox Game Bar e ele parou de repente. Como posso recuperar a...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Estava gravando com o Xbox Game Bar e ele parou de repente. Como posso recuperar a...: Estava gravando com o Xbox Game Bar e ele parou de repente. Como posso recuperar a gravação? / I was recording with Xbox Game Bar and it suddenly stopped. How do I recover the recording?...
  7. Got randomly com banned after being added to a random GC

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Got randomly com banned after being added to a random GC: I was on my phone when I got added to a GC so I went to see if I knew anyone in the GC who could've added me and I didn't so I messaged the GC "yo who r y'all" and then seconds later I got comm...
  8. Jogar com toque/play with touch - mobile

    in XboX Insiders
    Jogar com toque/play with touch - mobile: Incluir mais jogos com a possibilidade de serem jogados apenas com o toque na tela traria mais praticidade e autonomia para quem deseja jogar a qualquer hora e em qualquer lugar. Além disso, ter...
  9. why was i com banned on xbox for this group post i made ("I will max out your blox fruits...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why was i com banned on xbox for this group post i made ("I will max out your blox fruits...: why was i com banned on xbox for this group post i made ("I will max out your blox fruits acc for a slot bluelock rivals") i was doing nothing wrong 5b841e3f-1c39-476c-ace0-fcea23d92413
  10. Hello got com banned for 4 days it says I got 4 strike but don’t all strikes get deleted...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello got com banned for 4 days it says I got 4 strike but don’t all strikes get deleted...: Hello got com banned for 4 days it says I got 4 strike but don’t all strikes get deleted after 6 months so should I be at 1 because befor I got this strike the last one I got was over 6 months ago...