Xbox Colors Messed Up(Orange/pink tint)

Discus and support Xbox Colors Messed Up(Orange/pink tint) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today my xbox360 started having color issues- everything is orange/pink. I have tried switching the plugs around and that is clearly not the problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NateDawg909, Feb 5, 2014.

1. NateDawg909
    NateDawg909 Guest

Today my xbox360 started having color issues- everything is orange/pink. I have tried switching the plugs around and that is clearly not the problem. Only thing I can think of is my xbox av cable went bad- I attached a picture of what my screen looks like.

Xbox worked fine until I moved it to a different TV for a couple days- the colors were slightly off on that TV and when I moved the xbox back to my usual TV- the colors were completely screwed up. I'm guessing its just a coincidence- but worth noting

http://imageshack.com/a/img600/4396/37yy.jpg

Thanks for any suggestions.

:)

NateDawg909, Feb 5, 2014
  2. paulsmid
    paulsmid Guest
    Colors are messed up. Green tint

Oke so fare you've tried all the best options only one left is trying a hd cable if the xbox has a hdmi out.if you still have the problem with hdmi the you know the video chip is dying and you need to sent it in fore repair.thas the only option left i can
    think off.

paulsmid, Feb 5, 2014
  3. BOOSHIFIED
    BOOSHIFIED Guest
    Colors are messed up. Green tint

Hello my Xbox 360 has recently stopped showing the proper colors. It has a green tint to it. My guess is something is wrong with one of the main colors. I am wondering if there is any fix for this. It is not the TV. It does the same on other TV. It is
    not the cable. I bought a new one to make sure. I have the plugs plugged in to the correct "colors". Colors are fine if I use the non HD cables. Does my Xbox need to be repaired? Can I repair it? Am I screwed?

BOOSHIFIED, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Xbox Colors Messed Up(Orange/pink tint)

I'd guess that it's your A/V connection. Try using HDMI if you've been using component.

VisageOfAnAngel, Feb 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: