XBOX Code Enforcement and Suspension

Discus and support XBOX Code Enforcement and Suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To whom it may concern: I was recently hit with a 7 day account suspension and I have no clue what I did exactly. The email I received said it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jrsyjoe, Oct 2, 2017.

1. jrsyjoe
    jrsyjoe Guest

To whom it may concern:

I was recently hit with a 7 day account suspension and I have no clue what I did exactly. The email I received said it was for cheating and I would be hit with a 7 day suspension. I did have the opportunity to file for a case review. You get 500 characters
    to explain your case. I simply asked if more information could be provided since I saw there would be an opportunity to respond to any questions. As I later found out this was not the case and a decision had already been made and the original decision was
    upheld. The response was that I joined a club that was set up for "modders," I am not sure how I was looped into it but I guess I am guilty by association and I do not even have a chance to defend myself. I joined about 10 clubs in the past 3 months so
    i am unsure which it was, i was just looking for people to play with, so i joined every club based on the games I play. Since this happened, I just went on live and removed myself from all the clubs and friends that have added me along the way. I do not
    feel this system is fair and I was unjustly accused. I would like to get some more information and actually speak to someone directly as I feel this is more of a "guilty until proven innocent." With this type of issue I can't even call in to speak with someone
    and the reps can't even explain the process since they have limited information to look at. All they can say is go to the code enforcement site and you will get additional information. Which as I said was extremely vague and did not say exactly what I did,
    when I did it, what I was playing, etc. Just you were found to have done this with staggering evidence which I have yet to see. So going to forums was the only thing I could think of if I am unable to speak with someone. After 10 years playing on xbl, never
    having an issue and I am suspended for 7 days without any leniency. My gamer reputation page and the XBOX rep said was extremely clean, I can't believe this is the action taken. I am extremely frustrated with the lack of support, compassion and understanding,
    this is appalling.

Thank you of hearing me out and I hope this isn't falling on deaf ears.

J

:)

jrsyjoe, Oct 2, 2017
  2. I'm out of case reviews, I need to post another one.

I want to post an honest case review on the Xbox Enforcement website to label my cause for my suspension

SpiritedSaint, Oct 2, 2017
  3. jrsyjoe
    jrsyjoe Guest
    Code Enforcement and Suspension

yeah I found that out later on but with out being able to substantiate their findings I can't let it rest. I'm sure there are plenty of legal groups I can't turn to who would love to hear about the breach of contract along with the numerous consumer protection
    statutes violated in this one issue.

I can't let this drop as there has been zero communication from the code enforcement group. I can't even get in touch with them and all I have heard is go to the site when there is no way to even contact them.

We pay for this service and now 7 days of my subscription has been taken away because I did something that can't be proven and you expect me to sit back and take it. I just want to see what I supposedly did. Like I said if I did what the enforcement team
    said then fine I will accept it. But until that happens I am going to continue to ask for the evidence every day.

jrsyjoe, Oct 2, 2017
  4. jrsyjoe
    jrsyjoe Guest

The agent who reviewed my case was "XBLPET Arcadia" so if at all possible I would like to know what was reviewed to determine I violated some code of conduct. As mentioned above I feel this was unwarranted and I would like to see what proof was used to
    make this determination.

jrsyjoe, Oct 2, 2017
  5. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    You do not get to see proof.

Reputation and enforcement are completely separate things.

If you filed for a case review and it was upheld, then you have to wait out the duration of the enforcement action.

An Old Freak, Oct 2, 2017
  6. jrsyjoe
    jrsyjoe Guest
    I get they are two separate things but there should be some sort of proof or explanation as to what I did explicitly. The code enforcement said they reviewed evidence and all I am asking is to see what they reviewed rather then me accepting the punishment.
    This was an unjust penalty and I haven't seen anything to prove I did what they are claiming aside from joining clubs on their platform. Guilt by association is not a valid reason for suspending someone without actually having substantial evidence to back
    up and support their case.

I'm fine serving out the term of the suspension and at this point I have to BC someone determined I cheated by joining a club which if this is the case I won't be looking for fellow gamers to play with any more. No big deal just shocked XBOX is providing
    a service and then suspending people who unknowingly join these clubs. When they are violating their T&C's. My suggestion is to send an email saying we found this club has violated our T&C's please remove yourself or action will be taken. Rather then unjustly
    suspending everyone in the club if that's what they did.

jrsyjoe, Oct 2, 2017
  7. jrsyjoe
    jrsyjoe Guest
    so aside from the people I play with hating on me for one thing or another. I now have to worry about joining clubs. All of these are services XBOX provides. I'm not trying to mod my game or hack anything. I play for fun and I play my own way.

I just want to know what I did? What I was playing? When it happened? So I know what to look for. The code of conduct says to be aware of these types of things. How can I be aware if the service that suspended me won't provide me with the details I am
    asking for so I can be an informed gamer and prevent things like this from happening in the future.

Right now all I know is what i being told and I find it hard to believe someone actually reviewed anything with out actually seeing proof. I'm also finding it hard to believe I did what I'm being accused of especially since I haven't seen one thing to prove
    otherwise. "Innocent until proven guilty". That has yet to happen here and it's a shame this type of "code enforcement" is allowed without the accused being able to defend themselves. 500 characters is all I got and I asked for proof BC I didn't know what
    I did to cause the 7 day suspension. I got a case closed. Here's a blanket statement and im supposed to just accept this. Im sorry but im frustrated and would just like fair treatment. If i did something I will accept my 7 day punishment just show me what
    I did. I'm always available to chat about this offline rather then the forums.

Thank you

J

jrsyjoe, Oct 2, 2017
  8. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Xbox does not advise you of who made the report or when it was made. Likewise they will not give details.

Part of the reasoning is to protect the privacy of anyone filing a report. Just because they do not show you proof does not mean they do not have proof.

An Old Freak, Oct 2, 2017
  9. jrsyjoe
    jrsyjoe Guest
    so I was accused of cheating and what is to prevent me from now accusing others of cheating. Sounds like a flawed system where anyone can get someone suspended for any reason. I don't like that you camp in the corner I'm accusing you of cheating. I don't
    like the way your avatar looks I'm accusing you of cheating. That's what it sounds like to me. And without showing me what I did I can't be informed and make decisions to prevent this from happening. All I have learned through this experience is do not join
    XBOX clubs because you will get suspended. Also I can't trust any channel XBOX provides for me to meet new gamers because I will get suspended. Like I mentioned I added all the channels based on the games I played and that is what the case against said. I
    was suspended BC I belonged to a club found to be modding.

I know there is nothing I can do and Microsoft doesn't have to prove what I did. How can this verdict be justified and valid? I just want to see the proof. In this very strange judicial system, I should have a right to see the evidence which caused my
    suspension. Since the case did mention there was evidence against me. Well where is it and show me. I don't care who the accuser was and the name can be redacted. I just can't grasp that i have to accept this and there is nothing I can do about it.

jrsyjoe, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

The suspensions are being issued because people have done something to violate the code of conduct. Once the enforcement site is fixed, it should show the reason for the suspension. The suspensions themselves are legit, it's just the notification and the enforcement site that are messed up.
  11. Smwutches Win User

xbox live suspension

Suspensions/bans are issued by the enforcement team, not a computer. The enforcement team investigate every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct.
  12. jrsyjoe Win User

so I was accused of cheating and what is to prevent me from now accusing others of cheating. Sounds like a flawed system where anyone can get someone suspended for any reason. I don't like that you camp in the corner I'm accusing you of cheating. I don't
    like the way your avatar looks I'm accusing you of cheating. That's what it sounds like to me. And without showing me what I did I can't be informed and make decisions to prevent this from happening. All I have learned through this experience is do not join
    XBOX clubs because you will get suspended. Also I can't trust any channel XBOX provides for me to meet new gamers because I will get suspended. Like I mentioned I added all the channels based on the games I played and that is what the case against said. I
    was suspended BC I belonged to a club found to be modding.

I know there is nothing I can do and Microsoft doesn't have to prove what I did. How can this verdict be justified and valid? I just want to see the proof. In this very strange judicial system, I should have a right to see the evidence which caused my
    suspension. Since the case did mention there was evidence against me. Well where is it and show me. I don't care who the accuser was and the name can be redacted. I just can't grasp that i have to accept this and there is nothing I can do about it.
  13. An Old Freak Win User

You do not get to see proof.

Reputation and enforcement are completely separate things.

If you filed for a case review and it was upheld, then you have to wait out the duration of the enforcement action.
  14. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox does not advise you of who made the report or when it was made. Likewise they will not give details.

Part of the reasoning is to protect the privacy of anyone filing a report. Just because they do not show you proof does not mean they do not have proof.
Thema:

1. XBOX Code Enforcement and Suspension - Similar Threads - Code Enforcement Suspension

2. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  5. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  6. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  7. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  8. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  9. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  10. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...