Xbox club a place to meet new friends and compete in person

Discus and support Xbox club a place to meet new friends and compete in person in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all I used to work at place call game in the UK and we did a thing called belong the gaming arena, I left do to COVID 19, so I don't know what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/udragon1986, Jul 26, 2024.

1. Xbox club a place to meet new friends and compete in person

Hello all I used to work at place call game in the UK and we did a thing called belong the gaming arena, I left do to COVID 19, so I don't know what happened after.

I popped in today and I saw how empty it was, so I asked how come and they say that they don't do out with it, no events, no Vs, and no community.

That got me thinking what if we could make a true gaming arena and do stuff for the gaming fans and have meet ups and play in person a place that anyone that can get there to play, meet and experience a gaming a community in person.

I've being a fan Xbox for a long time, when I worked at game I used to work as an ambassador for Xbox and loved it.

So my Idea if some how anyone from Xbox hear this is to have a gaming clubs around the country called Xbox club where people who can't play at home or they need to connect with people who care about gaming as they do.

If there is was to make this happen I would love to be part of it and make it grow and build community's from call of duty to Minecraft.

Let me know what you guys think and if it's worth doing??

submitted by /u/udragon1986
    [link] [comments]

/u/udragon1986, Jul 26, 2024
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

looking for xbox one friends??

Also, if you haven't already started looking at XBOX Clubs. Great place to meet new gamers.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Can I chat with an Xbox gamer

I great place to chat and connect with other gamers would be by using the Xbox Clubs feature available on your Xbox One through Xbox Live. Through this enhanced social feature you can find great clubs to join that fit all your interest and meet plenty
    of great new friends I'm sure.
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Best way to build a friend / follower base?

Many ways to do it start a club an promote it as a friend club do LFG and or play and if you meet a person that good or you like send a message I have got many just playing games tho
  5. freerunninglou9 Win User

Looking for red dead online players

Im shore there are loads check out xbox clubs prib a great place to meet pkayers
  6. SCC Rex Win User

Anyone interested in xbox car clubs

To be honest, I don't think Xbox clubs needs an update as a whole. I still think Xbox clubs are great place to meet new people and be part of a community but, I do think they will have to update the Xbox app (PC and Mobile) and include a clubs tab or something in order to keep people connected through different platforms like Xbox, PC and mobile.
Thema:

Xbox club a place to meet new friends and compete in person

1. Xbox club a place to meet new friends and compete in person - Similar Threads - club place meet

2. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  3. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  4. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  5. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  6. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  7. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  8. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  9. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  10. Welcome back to Skyrim club on xbox great place to meet like minded adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome back to Skyrim club on xbox great place to meet like minded adventures: Feel free to join and participate in general discussions about anything Elder scroll related. Open to anyone 41b42394-a045-4fd0-82c5-4c843aa0b0ef