XBOX Clouddata Transfer from 1 outlook acc. to a hotmail acc

Discus and support XBOX Clouddata Transfer from 1 outlook acc. to a hotmail acc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I got my old account from hotmail and all my games are stored there. (Forza 6, 7 Horizon 2,3,4) Now 2 days ago i bought myself with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xrosso1990, Oct 2, 2018.

1. xrosso1990
    xrosso1990 Guest

Hi there,

I got my old account from hotmail and all my games are stored there. (Forza 6, 7 Horizon 2,3,4)

Now 2 days ago i bought myself with the hotmail account forza horizon 4.

Unfortunately i didnt saw that my Xbox App on Windows was connected to my new account on Outlook.

Now the whole savegames are in the cloud of the new mail (outlook) account, but as i know you get aswell awards for having the older version of the game.

So i want to know is it possible to transfer all the cloud data on my old Hotmail account?

Im searching now since an hour for a solution and dindt find anything, so i would be happy if someone from microsoft would help me....

:)

xrosso1990, Oct 2, 2018
  2. I accidently deleted my profile off my xbox and dont remember my email XBOX Clouddata Transfer from 1 outlook acc. to a hotmail acc :(

Homie something at yahoo or hotmail XBOX Clouddata Transfer from 1 outlook acc. to a hotmail acc :( really need my acc back

iM KnuckLeZ x, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Transfer gamertag to new email

I am trying to transfer my gamertag that is associated with my old hotmail account to a new outlook account. The outlook account is well over 30 days old. When I tried to transfer using my xbox, I was given an error that the outlook email is already associated
    with a gamertag. I logged in with it to see that it was associated with a free account. How do I remove the gamertag from my outlook account to switch it from my hotmail one.

WelcomedKarma6, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.

Smwutches, Oct 2, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey xrosso!

There is no way to transfer data between two accounts, the best bet would be to request a refund through our

refund form
    and make the purchase on the correct account, this does mean that all progress will be lost. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 2, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Xrosso

You are unable to transfer stuff to other accounts. You can however is
    set the home console
    to the one with Forza 4 on it and play with the other profile. This way you be able to play it on both accounts.

Hope this helps let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 2, 2018
  7. xrosso1990
    xrosso1990 Guest
    Wow, didnt expect that i get an answer that fast XBOX Clouddata Transfer from 1 outlook acc. to a hotmail acc :)

The purchase was made on the right account, just the xbox account where i was logged in was on the new one. so the whole savegame transfered there.

But yeah thx for the fast answers.

xrosso1990, Oct 2, 2018
  8. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey xrosso!

Thanks for keeping us posted bud, the progress and
    digital licenses
    isn't console specific. So Yes, after you license and download the digital version, you can redownload the game. See Xbox
    Live Usage Rules
    for more information! Again, keep us posted!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: