Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zachary Zambrano, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing

:)

Zachary Zambrano, Apr 24, 2024
  2. matthewiag Win User

Disable Cloud saves for XBox One

Hello

Due to the Cloud Save feature being a main party of the Vire Service it can't be disabled like the Xbox 360 cloud save.

Also is your console enrolled in to the preview program?
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Cloud gaming on Xbox series S

Not sure why it worked on the Xbox One as Cloud Gaming is a feature that should only be accessible to the subscriber...certain parts of the GPU subscription is a "subscriber only" feature
  4. nastyfoodthtbad Win User

Is it possible to use your keyboard and mouse to play fortnite on any computer like mac and windows on xbox cloud gaming

Thank you for the information but will xbox cloud gaming please work to support this. This feature would be great.

Thank you
  5. Its Smitty Bro Win User

Need access to preview program forums

Same here. None of my xbox live features are working properly since the update last night. Cant access "Friends" "EA Access" and "Community" features, the "Store" or even the "Xbox Preview Dashboard"
  6. MorcasterRAL Win User

Xbox One Fall Dashboard preview program opt-in question.

So the preview program is like a BETA in the sense. Try asking a preview member or contact xbox support so they can check for you as they should.

Some things may be working some may not. Why would you want to opt-in anyway? Gain access to new features before anyone else? Most likely these feature will be buggy. That's why it's in the preview program.
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

1. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working - Similar Threads - Cloud Preview features

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  4. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  5. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  6. Gamepass ultimate cloud gaming not working in the omega preview build

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass ultimate cloud gaming not working in the omega preview build: For some reason I can’t access cloud gaming games I have gamepass ultimate and using the Xbox update preview omega submitted by /u/Shadowwo1f05 [link] [comments]
  7. I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette

in XboX Insiders
    I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette: Go to the game pass library limit the list to cloud gaming and hit surprise me. If doing this with a friend (who also has cloud gaming access) add the online coop/multi-player filters. Then you...
  8. Xbox cloud (preview) not working in Brazil

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud (preview) not working in Brazil: Greetings, I've received my invite back in march but saw it only today, logging into the preview app from playstore, it doesn't show any games, I asked a friend about it and he sent me a snapshot...
  9. Xbox Preview Game Streaming Error - Australia. Xbox Project X-Cloud not available

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Game Streaming Error - Australia. Xbox Project X-Cloud not available: I recently got an email confirming my position to be able to test out xbox game stream. I downloaded the Preview app and it wouldn't even allow me to log in, it'd just "Couldn't sign you in". I...
  10. Cloud Gaming Preview Expanding to Australia, Brazil, Japan, & Mexico

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming Preview Expanding to Australia, Brazil, Japan, & Mexico: Today, we’re excited to share that we’re bringing cloud gaming to Australia, Brazil, Japan and Mexico through the Project xCloud Preview program on November 18, with registration opening today....