XBOX Cloud Play WEB - Inactive Play button

Discus and support XBOX Cloud Play WEB - Inactive Play button in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What is happening with Cloud Playing? I’m tryng to play over Web on MacOS and the Play button is not active … submitted by /u/Ok_Association_1506... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Association_1506, Sep 16, 2023.

1. XBOX Cloud Play WEB - Inactive Play button

What is happening with Cloud Playing? I’m tryng to play over Web on MacOS and the Play button is not active …

submitted by /u/Ok_Association_1506
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok_Association_1506, Sep 16, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020

No. The game will only be available on Windows 10 & Xbox Series X|S. However, the game will be coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming, so if you have Game Pass Ultimate, you will be able to play the game via the cloud on iOS, Android, PC web browser & Xbox One Web Browser.
  3. Cat Moon Win User

Play Button Disappearing on Cloud Game

Thanks for the clarity it's much appreciated.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Play Button Disappearing on Cloud Game

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

this is due to the demand on microsoft servers, not all server machines have all the games installed, and we only play through the cloud, it needs to be installed on some machine, even if it is virtual, the demand is the reason for the deactivation of the play button, remembering that the service is still in beta stage, microsoft's intention is always to improve the service, but unfortunately this demands resources and time, in addition the number of users is always increasing.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Gaming Cloud sign-in not working.

Hello Mojonoah,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thanks for checking Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta)!

We noticed you might be on iOS device, as you are trying to access Xbox Cloud Gaming. May we confirm if you visited directly this web- (xbox.com/play)? Or were you being routed to that page?

Here is the list of supported browsers for cloud gaming on the web - Supported browsers for cloud gaming on the web | Xbox Support.

We encourage you to try using the xbox.com/play and see the if you still get the an issue with the on-screen keyboard.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

XBOX Cloud Play WEB - Inactive Play button

1. XBOX Cloud Play WEB - Inactive Play button - Similar Threads - Cloud Play WEB

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I'm not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I’m not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  6. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  7. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...
  8. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  9. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  10. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]