Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?

Discus and support Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I have been witnessing that Xbox Cloud is having long ques on Fortnite. after the "queue" is done it says "Unfortunately it's gonna take a little... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok-Independence7964, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?

So, I have been witnessing that Xbox Cloud is having long ques on Fortnite. after the "queue" is done it says "Unfortunately it's gonna take a little longer" and stays like that for hours and then it says ur game session is not reachable could u fix this?

submitted by /u/Ok-Independence7964
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok-Independence7964, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Ryan DeLore Win User

when will micorsoft fix the long queue time in xbox t

This is ridiculous, you pay for a monthly service and have to time when you play due to the billions dollar company not wanting to spend money on updating their service to accommodate more players. We the players are getting fed up with you xbox and your comrades. Do better or lose, period!
  3. Naeem_mm Win User

Microsoft why are you treating it like it is our issue when it is clearly down to your network being overloaded with people trying to access the resources. How about you increase the resources to allow more people to play at the same time. I don’t play for the pleasure of having to wait and never get to play games when I want to.
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello tommiemillar68,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello tommiemillar68,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you're experiencing long queue times when trying to play Xbox games on cloud gaming. We truly understand how frustrating this can be, especially when you're paying for a subscription service.

Just to set your proper expectation, in the meantime, I can assure you that Microsoft is fully aware of this issue we have, and they are working hard to accommodate more players and create a better experience for everyone.

You can check on the notification that is visible under this link: Troubleshoot windows cloud gaming issues

Xbox Cloud Gaming is a service that lets you play Xbox games on compatible devices through the cloud, without the need for a console. This means you can play Xbox games on your phone, tablet, or computer, as long as you have a stable Internet connection. The service is currently in beta, which means it's still being tested and improved before its full release.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem you're facing.

• Are you getting any error messages when you try to access your Xbox cloud servers?
    • Have you tried accessing the Xbox cloud servers at different times of the day to see if the problem persists?
    • Is the question we present just for this game? Could you check out other games on your side?
    • Have you been able to play this game very well in the past?
    • Since then, when did this issue begin?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps, such as restarting your device or checking your internet connection?

If you are getting error messages, please provide me with the exact error message so that I can help you better. Also, I recommend checking the Xbox Live status page to see if there are any known issues with the Xbox cloud servers. You can access the Xbox Live status page by visiting the following link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

In the meantime, there are a few things you can try to improve your experience, I recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Restart the device: Sometimes simply restarting the device can resolve connectivity issues. Turn off the device, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

2. Check your internet connection: Make sure your device is connected to a stable internet connection. You can try resetting the router or modem to see if this resolves the issue.

3. Clear cache and cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help resolve connectivity issues. To do this, go to your browser settings and clear your cache and cookies.

4. Try a different device: If the problem persists, try accessing the Xcloud servers on a different device to see if the problem is with your device.

You can also check out these helpful links from its ending:

Supported browsers for cloud web gaming

Set up your Windows device for cloud gaming

Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) | Xbox

If none of the steps above resolve the issue, be sure to report the issue to the Xbox team via this link: Send a report in the Xbox app

I hope this information helps you solve the problem you are facing with Xcloud servers. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.

Greetings,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Meta1ingus Win User

A typical copy and paste answer for this issue. It's clear that the Xcloud servers can't handle loads of people trying to utilise the service at the same time. Microsoft spent more time trying to get other people using their service that they never considered that they'd have to improve on the current infrastructure.... It's times like this I don't like cloud services.
Thema:

Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?

1. Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this? - Similar Threads - Cloud long queue

2. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  3. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  4. Long wait times for cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times for cloud gaming: I see this thread was opened and closed before. There should be no reason it should have been closed as this issue is still not resolved. Some rep said it’s being worked on over a year ago. It is...
  5. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S: The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing...
  6. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  7. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming: I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb
  8. Long wait times in cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times in cloud gaming: I have noticed with Xbox cloud gaming that I have to wait over 200 minutes to play a game this has never happened before and and when I wait the time I get a message saying could not connect. I...
  9. Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section: Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section can anyone tell me if it a bug or not e053ec9d-d7a6-4575-913a-974716b65e55
  10. Cloud gaming had long wait times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming had long wait times: Hi there having problems with cloud gaming there are always long wait times to play any game I choose to play and most if the time it doesn’t load up the game . Its very annoying and wondering why...