Xbox Cloud Gaming_Fortnite_Headset Mic Not Working

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming_Fortnite_Headset Mic Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently tried playing Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Everything seems to work fine except I have not been able to get my headset mic to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackBurtonIsGod, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming_Fortnite_Headset Mic Not Working

Hello,

I have recently tried playing Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Everything seems to work fine except I have not been able to get my headset mic to work when I party up. I spent hours yesterday going through forums, YouTube videos, etc. To try and fix the issue with no success. I am using Razer Kraken Ultimate USB wired headset, Windows 10, with Edge Browser. I have checked setting on Windows, Xbox Game Bar, Fortnite in-game settings, and set all the Microsoft/Xbox safety settings to "allow", I also made sure the Browser gave website permissions for mic etc., still no success. I have also tried different browsers, mic didn't work on any. Continued to use Edge Browser for gaming because resolution is best for Xbox Cloud Gaming it seems.. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it?

:)

JackBurtonIsGod, Sep 29, 2022
  2. JackBurtonIsGod Win User

Hello Josef,

Yes I tried using the Xbox app from the Microsoft Store and I did try a 3.5mm headphone jack on my PC, both with no success. I never did get the problem solved. I figure it might just be that Xbox Cloud gaming Beta just haven't fixed what ever issue is causing it yet. Just like how Nintendo Switch had the same issue with mics not working for the longest time, but now they fixed it.

Thanks for taking the time and if you have any ideas let me know.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jack

May I know if you tried using the Xbox app instead to see if that works?

Also... can you try instead using a 3.5mm headset?or even with that the issue persists?
  4. E.J Minns Win User

Game chat Xbox cloud gaming

Do we know when mics will work with cloud gaming?
  5. Lyricallistic Win User

Xbox One Mic Usage

Had the same issue, spent hours with xbox support to no avail. A friend suggested that I delete my profile ( don't worry everything saves to the cloud) I deleted it, re-signed in and now my mic is working, hope this helps!
  6. Lyricallistic Win User

Xbox one mic not working

I spent an hour and a half with xbox support. Nothing the tried worked, when I got done a friend suggested that I delete my profile (everything including game saves get saved to the cloud) I re-signed in, and now my mic is working!! Hope this helps others!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming_Fortnite_Headset Mic Not Working - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming_Fortnite_Headset Mic

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  4. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  7. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  8. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  10. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...