xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

Discus and support xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by abedalrazaksalah, Apr 28, 2024.

1. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which worked before even with keyboard and that touch screen is caughing me lag is there anyway to get rid of that touch screen and go back to console version even if i have a keyboard its still showing touch screen ui?

:)

abedalrazaksalah, Apr 28, 2024
  2. voteDC Win User

Win8 and the Meteo are the just the begenning

I loathe the Metro UI on Windows 8.

-

Fine for Touch Screen devices but it is highly annoying with the keyboard and mouse.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

4. ngocphi Win User

how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming

To connect a keyboard and mouse to Xbox Cloud Gaming, you will need to have a compatible device that supports Bluetooth or USB connectivity. Here are the steps to connect your keyboard and mouse:

1. Turn on your keyboard and mouse and make sure they are in pairing mode.

2. On your Xbox Cloud Gaming device, go to Settings > Devices & accessories > Accessories.

3. Select "Add Bluetooth or other devices" and choose either "Bluetooth" or "USB" depending on the type of connection you are using.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, you should be able to use them to play games on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Note that not all games may support keyboard and mouse input, so be sure to check the game's documentation or support page for more information.
  5. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

6. voteDC Win User

"Xbox Surface". New Xbox-brand Tablet

[quote user="JBo796"]

installing windows 8 right now! :)[/quote]It's Windows 7 with the Metro UI instead of a Start Menu.

May be great for touch screen devices but it isn't much good for traditional mouse and keyboard set-ups.
Thema:

xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

1. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection - Similar Threads - cloud gaming showing

2. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  3. When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go into cloud gaming it shows me ,, An error occurred while processing your request....: I can’t put a picture :/ 94e3fd58-4cdd-4853-8e26-e195b229f918
  4. xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.: I've noticed it once I've logged in on my surface. IDK if it's because it's a 2in1 pc, but I can't see the full library. is there any way to get the normal Xbox app? [img]...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming showing black screen on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming showing black screen on pc.: Hello I am trying to use my Xbox SeriesX with my laptop and was unable to use an hdmi port, so I resorted to using cloud play, I had turned on remote play already on the Xbox, and yet when I try...
  6. My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controls in Cloud Gaming Fortnite do not show up. The game thinks I have a controller...: Is there a way to get them back? 57fd2b4d-b521-43a0-99f5-428ce9d084cd
  7. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...
  8. The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?: The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming? 70c60198-86b3-4569-9952-70dca3c277e0
  9. Cloud gaming isn’t showing up even if I have game pass ultimate on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming isn’t showing up even if I have game pass ultimate on my Xbox one s: So I wanted to play starfield on my Xbox one s so I wanted to use cloud gaming but it didn’t give me the option to play it using cloud gaming.I tried hard resetting and tried to reset the console...
  10. No cloud games showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No cloud games showing up: I'm trying to play cloud games on my Xbox one console. Not a single cloud game is showing up in the full library for game pass. I'm subscribed to game pass ultimate, my console is set to home for...