Xbox Cloud Gaming option no longer available on Xbox series X

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming option no longer available on Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just replying this issue in another locked thread. For me the issue was a double NAT after implementing mesh wifi. To resolve I connected the Xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tacohead inc, Aug 8, 2023.

1. tacohead inc
    tacohead inc Guest

Just replying this issue in another locked thread. For me the issue was a double NAT after implementing mesh wifi. To resolve I connected the Xbox to the original wifi network (the one my mesh wifi piggybacks onto) and the double NAT went away, and I once again had the option to use cloud gaming on the console. Kind of amazing that this wasn't easier to figure out with MS support pages. Hope it helps someone else.

:)

tacohead inc, Aug 8, 2023
  2. PavloJaworski Win User

Send power off twice

Option no longer available.

Xbox series X
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud Gaming and regardless to my location?

So how can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator if Cloud Gaming is not available in my country?

Isnt there a version (maybe a disk) that is compatible with my Xbox One S?
    If cloud gaming isn't available in your country then you can't play it. There are no Xbox One S versions of the game. This game is too advanced for the Xbox One S, or the One X.

If you really want to play it, you need to buy either a Series S or Series X. There are no other options if Cloud gaming isn't supported in your location.
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming option no longer available on Xbox series X [Solution]

Hello Tacohead,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

Please visit:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

See your subscription here, what is the subscription title and what active date?

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.
    Scroll right on the panel to the System area.
    Select Settings.
    Select Network.
    Select Network Settings.
    Select NAT Test Type.

You can follow this https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/about-cloud-gaming link for troubleshooting and complete details.

Good Luck
    Regards
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

An Xbox Series X can run 4 sessions of the Xbox one version compared to one of the series X version. so if you're attempting to play an Xbox one native game on the cloud, you will always have greater success simply because there are more slots available to you

Each and every cloud session has an Xbox series X on the other end
  6. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

I don't have it game pass ultimate subscription and I cant play games digitally what I should do with xbox one s?

Upgrading from xbox one to series x it the best option because most new games what are coming out are playable only on the series x and are not available to play on the xbox one.
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming option no longer available on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming option

2. there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option: I run Windows 11 on ARM machine and Xbox app only shows cloud games variant, is there solution for it to get normal game pass list of games? [img] 5346929d-2f41-41c5-98a4-529c75e6f9f6
  3. Why can’t I find the cloud game option for Forza Motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the cloud game option for Forza Motorsport?: I have game pass ultimate and am trying to utilize cloud gaming on my Xbox one with Forza Motorsport downloaded to my series s and I have not option to cloud game only to download with the...
  4. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  5. Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option: Hey, I'm trying to play Hi-Fi Rush, which is available, through game pass, but only the cloud based option. Since it is a rhythm based game, and there is a latency with cloud based games, it is...
  6. I cannot see the cloud gaming option on my xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot see the cloud gaming option on my xbox app: I have bought an Xbox Ultimate subscription, the main reason is for cloud gaming but i cannot find the cloud gaming option on my xbox app. Normally it shows on the sidebar but i cannot see it....
  7. Why is the cloud gaming option not appearing on the sidebar of the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the cloud gaming option not appearing on the sidebar of the xbox app?: HI there, I purchased xbox ultimate game pass for cloud gaming. After downloading the app and signing into my account I realized I cant use cloud gaming because the option isnt on the sidebar of...
  8. How to delete cloud saved game data on Xbox when there is no delete elsewhere option ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete cloud saved game data on Xbox when there is no delete elsewhere option ?: Anyone know how to delete cloud saved games, I’m replaying dragon age 2 and it keeps saying I have reached character limit to start a new game. When I try to go into manage game and delete saved...
  9. Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud icon is next to games in game pass but when i click on them there is no play option....: i really want to use xcloud and i would use the edge browser but i want to use may main account and i have game pass on a second account. Does it even work on profiles that dont have game pass...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate cloud streaming option not available in android app using my account: I recently purchased the ultimate xbox game pass subscription in order to have acces to the cloud streaming option using the android app. But when I try logging in with my account, the cloud...