Xbox Cloud Gaming not letting me sign in on a new account with new email.

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming not letting me sign in on a new account with new email. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Basically, I made a new Gmail to have a new Xbox account. So I create my Microsoft account, then I go to the xbox.com website, to create a Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadezz, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Shadezz
    Shadezz Guest

So Basically, I made a new Gmail to have a new Xbox account. So I create my Microsoft account, then I go to the xbox.com website, to create a Xbox profile for Xbox cloud gaming. So after I was done creating my profile, I tried to sign into cloud gaming, it just kicked me out after the Xbox logo loading screen, and I wasn't logged in, and if I try multiple times to sign in to that account, it keeps doing the same thing, and after multiple attempts it gives you a error message saying, "to many login attempts please try again later" and I generally cannot stop this problem On this Specific account, but cloud gaming works on my both other accounts.

:)

Shadezz, Nov 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: