XBOX CLOUD GAMING MIC GLITCH PLEASE HELP

Discus and support XBOX CLOUD GAMING MIC GLITCH PLEASE HELP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; im playing forntite on pc, and the mic when i talk to others sound weird. it makes my mic SUPER delayed, and UBER fast. plus, i sound like a robot to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/I_LIKE_TURTLEZ08, Sep 7, 2022.

1. XBOX CLOUD GAMING MIC GLITCH PLEASE HELP

im playing forntite on pc, and the mic when i talk to others sound weird.

it makes my mic SUPER delayed, and UBER fast. plus, i sound like a robot to them.

when i go to xbox party chat, [ only 2 of my friends are xbox players so oof ] i sound fine.

please help, and thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/I_LIKE_TURTLEZ08
    [link] [comments]

/u/I_LIKE_TURTLEZ08, Sep 7, 2022
  2. SpliffOut Win User

Xbox one mic stopped working

Its not our nat or mics dude its your glitch please fix it microsoft
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Bug submission: ReCore mission Log won`t update

Sorry to hear it. However that is false information. Any in game glitch must be handled by the developer as Xbox cannot reprogram the game. You should continue contacting the developer for more assistance.

In the meantime though please try deleting then redownloading the game to see if that helps. You save will be safe on the Cloud and will only need a brief resync to the game
  4. SpliffOut Win User

Mic issues

Its not your mic bro its a glitch on there part please adress this microsoft i cant stand this
  5. SpliffOut Win User

Xbox One (standard) headset mic not working

Its not your mic trust me i threw away my almost brand new one thinking it was broke it is a glitch that they need to adress please fix our mic issues
  6. APG361 Win User

Help with mic please!

You have to plug your mic in BEFORE you boot up the game.

You might have to exit the application before plugging your mic in.
Thema:

XBOX CLOUD GAMING MIC GLITCH PLEASE HELP

1. XBOX CLOUD GAMING MIC GLITCH PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - CLOUD GAMING MIC

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  6. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  7. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  8. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  9. Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

in XboX Insiders
    Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess: Why is the mic option so awful? It doesn't work half the time and when it does it's glitchy and almost impossible to make out what someone is saying through the static. Is anyone else having this...
  10. Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode: How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record? submitted by /u/ELTreeMan [link] [comments]