Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Was loading up a game of Starfield on my mobile after it had just crashed. Once the game launched after waiting in the queue the saved cloud data would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mattnassty, Sep 29, 2023.

1. mattnassty
    mattnassty Guest

Was loading up a game of Starfield on my mobile after it had just crashed. Once the game launched after waiting in the queue the saved cloud data would not sync. I relaunched the game another time and then once I loaded up the game it didn’t have any of my previous saves from the past 2-3 days of game play… is there some way to recover this data or am I screwed?

:)

mattnassty, Sep 29, 2023
  2. Joc Holliday Win User

Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2

If you saved over a file and it sync to the cloud. You game progress is lost. You can try running the Xbox Offline and see if your able to load the game from the local file.

If that doesnt work delete the local saved file like Parity said and maybe the cloud didnt catch or sync the saved game progress.
  3. DAVIIKUS Win User

Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.

Hello, if you have not saved your Xbox 360 games in the cloud, when you move to Xbox one, you will have lost all your progress. The same happened to me. I lost all the games that I had saved since at that time they did not upload to the cloud, a greeting.
  4. andriimozgaliov Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
  5. SammyVS Win User

Cloud saves - can I recover an earlier save?

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You have a progress file that is saved to the console and a progress file that is saved to the cloud. Your console progress file is automatically synced to the cloud and you have no way to access your cloud progress.

You can try deleting your cloud progress to try to bring up your previous progress but I think probably your cloud progress has already been synced with the progress you have on the console.

To erase your progress on the console press the menu button on the game icon and go to manage games and add-ons>saved data and delete the progress only from the console, open the game and your progress will be synchronized with the progress that is in the cloud.

If that doesn't work I'm afraid the progress has been lost and there's no way to recover. Sorry about that, mate.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Forza 4

as you wiped the progress via cloud gaming then you have lost the save altogether, the above fix is mainly for pc so if on console and the save on the cloud has been overwritten then that's it, it is gone.
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Lost

2. Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming: I was playing starfield on my android tablet and at some poijt wanted to change to the TV, so saved and tried to close the game (which froze on the question to close the game) then had to just...
  3. STARFIELD...cloud synch lost game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STARFIELD...cloud synch lost game: I've been having this issue for the past several days. My game keeps crashing and I've tried all the recommended "fixes" by xbox. Today, I was prompted to free space up by deleting local saves....
  4. Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi xboxinsiders, I'm coming here in dire need of help with the grave news that my Gears of War 3 progress over the last 12 years has just been reset when trying to launch it over the cloud. My...
  5. Cloud data corrupted, lost my saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud data corrupted, lost my saved game: Hi, Using Ultimate Pass PC, I have just had my remote connection to my xboxonex report that my saved data was corrupted. The only option was to press 'A' OK to delete the corrupted data. This...
  6. Local and cloud game files; I lost some data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local and cloud game files; I lost some data: So, I was loading up Minecraft, and then it said there was two different files, one on my xbox, and one saved in the cloud. I accidentally pressed cloud, and now I am wondering whether I can...
  7. Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming: I have a game save that I am playing on Series X and via cloud gaming. Twice, now, I've lost some of my save game progress after playing via the cloud. The first time my lost progress was...
  8. lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    lost game progress. Can I retrieve from cloud?: State of Decay 2. Had issues signing into xbox for past few hrs. I was able to sign in but it synced data from my PC and not the cloud and shows no communities or progress. Is there a way to get...
  9. Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.: So, i was just about to start playing "Castlevania Harmony of Despair" on my Xbox One S and it asked about a error whit cloud sync and gave me 2 options: Load the current data on my Xbox Load...
  10. Forza 6 game save LOST (cloud)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 6 game save LOST (cloud): Hello. I just lost all my game save in Forza 6. Gamertag: Noobertson I have two XB1. One in the city i work (XB A), and one in the city i live (XB B) The XB B couldn't sync the game save for...