Xbox cloud gaming lag issues on IOS

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming lag issues on IOS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I know for a fact this is pretty common especially when playing xcloud over the phone but I’m overall curious if there are plans for the near future... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Excronix, Jan 16, 2022.

1. /u/Excronix
    /u/Excronix Guest

So I know for a fact this is pretty common especially when playing xcloud over the phone but I’m overall curious if there are plans for the near future to try and fix the syncing issues with controllers as well as overall lag. When it comes to playing games like halo it’s pretty unplayable because of the lag but games like Skyrim it is pretty enjoyable. Over the past couple days I have been switching between different internets like 2g and 5g and noticed that it works the best with 5g but for whatever reason today no matter what I do it’s basically unplayable and the visuals are super bad. Even tried it on my computer and it was the exact same oddly enough. Anyone got some input on just overall xcloud info or things to do to help performance?

submitted by /u/Excronix
    [link] [comments]

/u/Excronix, Jan 16, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: