(XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

Discus and support (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by techitisJ, Jun 13, 2024.

1. techitisJ
    techitisJ Guest

(XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't solved my situation, so I thought I would take it to the forums to ask.

I am trying to play Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise Multiplayer with a friend using the Cloud Gaming Service and XBox Ultimate Game Pass. I have been able to play the game alone so far fine. Whenever I log in it always says I'm logged in to my Xbox Live, but I cannot play with my friend. I am able to join her party when she sets one up, but I am not able to access the "Play Multiplayer with XBox Live Option. Specifically, in the in game menu the sign for it is X'd out and whenever I click on it says "You need an Xbox LIVE membership with permission to play multiplayer and to view user-related content over Xbox Live. Please Press A to Continue". When I press A, it does nothing. I have checked through my privacy and security settings, and everything is set to allow so I have the proper permissions.

Today when I contacted a tech, I was told to go into my windows tab and search for Services, then open that up and scroll down to XBox and change the properties on everything to run automatically. Then, I needed to go into XBox app and support to use the gaming services repair too. I used it, and restarted my computer but when I booted the game back up it is still having the same problem. I find that everytime I restart the computer or open up the game, the "XBox Live Game Save" reverts back to manual in the Services tab, which might be where my issue is but I'm not sure. Is there something I am not doing right, or is there something more I have to do? Or is my problem different entirely. I know that it is possible to play this game with Online Multiplayer, my friend is able to access it fine. I have tried on both the app and the browser so I don't think that's an issue either.

If you need my device specifics to help: I am using a Lenovo Yoga 7 running Windows 11.

:)

techitisJ, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

General question about Xbox one consoles

How do I sync my saved games to the cloud?

While you’re connected to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you use your Xbox profile to sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console.

Do I need an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to use cloud storage?

No. Anyone signed up for the Xbox Live service can store their saved games in the cloud.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  3. wasabi brown Win User

I am not getting any sound from my cloud games after the update yesterday

I am using my computer and a blue-tooth speaker. Still no sound when cloud gaming. When I d/load games into my computer I have no problem with the sound( Xbox game pass).Please help : (
  4. KiwiPhantom1 Win User

Cant login into xbox game pass app

When i try to login to my xbox live on game pass pc it comes up with invalid JSON string how do i fix this?
  5. MrFahadKhan Win User

Will the new Xbox Two be 100% Cloud Gaming?

No, it won't be. Xbox is keeping two things aside as not everyone wants "Cloud Gaming" due to internet connectivity issues. Xbox Two will be solely about Xbox One X kinda thing with a disc drive Game Pass and Xbox Live. For cloud computing, Microsoft is
    announcing Project xCloud.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Saving Games

How do I sync my saved games to the cloud?

While you’re connected to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you use your Xbox profile to sign in to a different Xbox One console, your saves are available from that console.

Do I need an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to use cloud storage?

No. Anyone signed up for the Xbox Live service can store their saved games in the cloud.

What's stored on my hard drive and in the cloud?

Your data is stored on both your hard drive and the cloud. Xbox Live keeps your important data in sync so you don't lose anything when you use a friend or family member's console, or even when you switch to a new console.

Note You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync. Playing

offline may cause your cloud data to become out of sync. Your data updates each time you connect to Xbox Live.

For more information, go here:

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
Thema:

1. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass... - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming fix

2. Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for in game chat not working on xbox cloud gaming(pc)?: Was going to play hell let loose with some friends, tried the game the day before and everyting was working fine. the next day i got on to play and i cant hear anybody and i cant talk. i tried the...
  3. Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you going to fix cloud gaming wait times?: The air times are seriously getting crazy. Do you have plans to fixing this? 8f7ed348-e24f-4f37-baae-e1f55274e7f9
  4. When the waiting time on cloud gaming will be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the waiting time on cloud gaming will be fixed?: Starfield got the blame for the waiting time as if it was the best game in the world and everyone wants to play it. Well, starfield was released months ago, it should have been increased the...
  5. need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to fix the cloud gaming menu because if I swipe LEFT by accident I have to wait...: Fix the cloud gaming waiting muen Everytime I swipe left by accident I have to wait through the queue times all over again like why fix it and now I gotta wait 85 minutes...
  6. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...
  7. How do I fix cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix cloud gaming?: Anytime I try cloud gaming on my series x, none of my controller inputs work. “Press any button to continue” is gaslighting me. And yes I have Game Pass Ultimate....
  8. How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?: I have used cloud gaming in the past. I live in a country that supports cloud gaming. I have no issues downloading games off of xbox game pass. My region is correct on my xbox, laptop and...
  9. How do I fix the visual glitches while playing games on cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the visual glitches while playing games on cloud gaming?: I’ve been using cloud gaming to play games with my friends but there are visual glitches such as delay and colourful lines going down the screen. I asked my friend who also uses cloud gaming a lot...
  10. How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've got your screen time limit."?: Every time that I try and load into any game with cloud gaming on my Xbox, it just comes up with "disconnected from cloud gaming session, you've hit your screen time limit." And I don't know how...