Xbox Cloud Gaming, FH5 saved game data not loading

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming, FH5 saved game data not loading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a feeling maybe this is not possible, but I have been playing FH5 through Steam on a very old gaming PC for years and I recently got game pass... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fukyurjdm, Aug 11, 2024.

1. /u/fukyurjdm
    /u/fukyurjdm Guest

I have a feeling maybe this is not possible, but I have been playing FH5 through Steam on a very old gaming PC for years and I recently got game pass ultimate in order to play FH5 with Cloud Gaming on my Macbook Pro. My Steam and Xbox accounts are linked and I tried to unlink and link them again. I still cannot figure out how to get my saved data to load on Xbox Cloud Gaming on my MBP.

Any ideas on how to get this to work, or is it not possible? If that's the case that's a bummer because I have over 2000+ hours into the game and would hate to start over, but I can't keep playing on the old gaming PC as a friend lent it to me and I have to give it back. What would be my next best option to access my FH5 saved game data? Do I have to buy an xbox console? Sorry if this sounds dumb, I'm not much of a gamer, I really only play FH5 for fun to unwind after a long day and what not. TIA!

submitted by /u/fukyurjdm
    [link] [comments]

/u/fukyurjdm, Aug 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: