Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was trying to use my Hotas One on FS2020 and it wasn’t taking inputs from the joystick and it wasn’t popping up as an option to choose as a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TMasked19, Oct 18, 2022.

1. /u/TMasked19
    /u/TMasked19 Guest

I was trying to use my Hotas One on FS2020 and it wasn’t taking inputs from the joystick and it wasn’t popping up as an option to choose as a controller, any fixes?

submitted by /u/TMasked19
    [link] [comments]

/u/TMasked19, Oct 18, 2022
  2. Fred Woyan Win User

Why can’t you download flight simulator on Xbox one.

Only problem is I want to use my joystick to fly…in the flight simulator, but cloud gaming doesn’t support that…shocker. I’m switching to PS…
  3. Kathy A. Win User

FS2020 cloud gaming

Hello InglewoodWHB,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use add-ons on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. InglewoodWHB, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, we found out that this might need guidance from the game support or community to specifically provide your the steps on how to do this you may refer also check this game support article: Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com).

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to let you know that we have a dedicated forum for the game that you can take advantage with, please click here - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forum. Kindly submit an entry from there or you may Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. kenneyd06 Win User

Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and Flight Simulator 2020

I have the same issue, fs2020 see the saitec evo, but it is not mapped.

I can map it, but i have no idea what buttons are what?

How do assign brakes to button 1 if i have no idea which button one is? does anyone have a labled map?

Why does this joystick work in every thing other game including fsX, but not fs2020?
  5. FabioHVSilva Win User

Thrustmaster flight joystick

Well in theory i don't think so.

But i think will be possible with FS2020 because it's a flight simulator.

I look on internet and find something about pc but with different joystick.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Flight simulator game

Hi Martina,

Unfortunately not. Cloud gaming is currently only compatible with wired and Bluetooth controllers (not steering wheels, joysticks or any other type of peripherals). So your son would need to install MSFS 2020 and play natively to play the game with a Thrustmaster - a Series X|S or compatible PC would be required for this.

Refer to:

Play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Xbox Cloud Gaming | Xbox Support

What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox? | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020? - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming doesn’t

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  6. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  7. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  8. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  9. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: As title says. I’ve been cloud gaming on my iPad for months now and never had a problem. Today I tried to log in but my cloud gaming just doesn’t recognise the fact that I have a game pass...
  10. Why doesn’t the ≡ menu button show up in cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t the ≡ menu button show up in cloud gaming: So I start up a game with touch controls like powerwash simulator, I start washing and have to open the tablet to change some things, but that requires pressing the ≡ button which I for some...