Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play an Xbox game using my first-party Nintendo switch pro controller but the abxy buttons are flipped like on the Xbox making it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthewwotherspoon, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller

I am trying to play an Xbox game using my first-party Nintendo switch pro controller but the abxy buttons are flipped like on the Xbox making it dis-orienting to play. and i dont see a way to remap controls

:)

matthewwotherspoon, Jul 12, 2023
  2. matthewwotherspoon Win User

Im using steam and it works fine. the buttons are just mis matched and dont change when i change them in steam
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

Did Microsoft buy Activision Blizzard officially if so what are they doing about it ?

You need farscape's Nintendo switch pro he got 50 of them muahah matches ps5 specs
  5. LucaFliesPlanes Win User

Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the access to connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox is currently unavailable. Xbox Cloud can only operate with the same controllers which you use on your Xbox Console.

You can find out how to connect your controllers using Bluetooth here.

For a full list of permitted gaming equipment, click here.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks, Luca
  6. Moe Hashim Win User

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

I also tried Nintendo pro controller and it was the same. Once I launch the fortnite on cloud gaming it does not read the controller. I used Safari on my iPad mini and chrome and also edge and nothing worked. Is it true that for web gaming only Xbox controllers are compatible?
Thema:

1. Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller - Similar Threads - cloud gaming buttons

2. Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I'm not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I’m not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  4. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...
  5. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  6. Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.: I have been trying for the last day to play games on cloud gaming but nothing seems to work. Every game that uses cloud gaming seems to have a grayed out play button even though I have the Xbox...
  7. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  8. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play...
  9. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  10. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.: [img] I have been trying to get into a game for about 1 hour but the start game button stays gray, switched browsers multiple times, signed in and out of the account multiple times, Disabled all...