Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Yee(2), Jun 26, 2024 at 9:02 AM.

1. Jason Yee(2)
    Jason Yee(2) Guest

I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended.
    Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried several).
    This also happens on both wired (550 Mbps DL and 105 Mbps UL) and wireless (Wifi 6 - 5 Ghz)
    It renders the game unplayable on Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading [​IMG]

I've already reset my Xbox app on PC and can confirm this is happening on Chrome / Edge / Opera browsers as well as on the Xbox Game Pass app on Android.
    Hope someone can shed some light on why this isn't working.

:)

Jason Yee(2), Jun 26, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  2. GoldenAussie F Win User

How do I set up a arks ascended dedicated server on my pc

Oh sorry for the confusion its ark survival ascended
  3. Austin Pearison Win User

Being kicked mid game for not "owning" game

Its Ark Survival Ascended. It was happening prior to them releasing a major update today.
  4. FrogKnight28 Win User

I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended

Also, when we try to enter the online server it tell that I need a online access but, the Xbox is linked and I can download gamepass games or play online on other game. It's only with Ark survival ascended
  5. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Xbox series x and the s

So i saw the xbox series x loading newer games at 120 fps but what about games like ark. Will it be able to run at 60 fps or is ark survival evolved meant to be played at 30 (which it still doesnt). Also will the load times be much quicker for ark?
    ark survival is a very large game but it should run fine at at 60 fps on the upcoming console
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Ark Survival Ascended

Hi C. O, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can try to change your connection DNS.

Please, follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings

In the Settings menu, select General > Network settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming ARK

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  5. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  6. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  7. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  8. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  9. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers: when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa
  10. Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...: I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I just downloaded it after using xbox cloud)...