Xbox closes most of my multiplayer games when I'm supposed to be unbanned , it closes...

Discus and support Xbox closes most of my multiplayer games when I'm supposed to be unbanned , it closes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I've been banned from Xbox for 4 days with the new strike system, the ban was from the 19/09/2023 17:47 -22/09/2023 - 21:47 I'm not quite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hxllfx, Sep 23, 2023.

1. hxllfx
    hxllfx Guest

Xbox closes most of my multiplayer games when I'm supposed to be unbanned , it closes...

So basically I've been banned from Xbox for 4 days with the new strike system, the ban was from the 19/09/2023 17:47 -22/09/2023 - 21:47 I'm not quite sure if its a different time zone or its just bugged out, I have a pc with Xbox app and I don't know why but everytime time I open up a multiplayer game like Apex Legends ,Call of Duty and other games they keep on closing this happened when I was banned but I wasn't surprised since I was banned of course .But I've bee waiting to get unbanned so I can play with my friends but the games keep on closing and its very very VERY annoying , sometimes it even closes random stuff like google chrome , so I'm even lucky to have typed this much without it closing. Honestly I've tried everything signing out and signing back in I've restarted my computer multiple times I've even considered to factory reset it but it would take to long to reinstall everything so decided not to .Anyway I really want anyone to fix my problem if they can thanks.

:)

hxllfx, Sep 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: