Xbox clips audio not synced with video

Discus and support Xbox clips audio not synced with video in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I capture clips and upload them to the Xbox network or mobile app, the audio is out of sync and doesn't line up with the video. I tried these... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/retrogamer1757, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Xbox clips audio not synced with video

Whenever I capture clips and upload them to the Xbox network or mobile app, the audio is out of sync and doesn't line up with the video. I tried these two solutions but neither of them work and it's still out of sync

Does anyone know some working fixes for this bug or anyway to get rid of it?

submitted by /u/retrogamer1757
    [link] [comments]

/u/retrogamer1757, Feb 14, 2023
  2. fastjohn1 Win User

Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

Hi, I have recently had this same problem when recording clips on my Xbox One. The audio for two clips I recorded last night were about 2 to 3 seconds delayed from the video. I tried to not let it bother me, but after the problem hadn't seemed to go away
    today, I researched it a bit to see if there was anything I could do. What worked for me was deleting the two clips that had delayed audio in them, then I shut off my Xbox, turned it on again and fired up GTA online to record some clips and see if the audio
    was synced. I took a picture using the Snapmatic app on the in game phone and took a picture. When you take a picture it gives you a shutter sound when the camera takes the picture. This is a good way to see if your audio is synced. The audio on my clip was
    perfectly synced and the problem hasn't come back. I recorded 3 clips today, and the audio is perfectly synced. I'm not sure if deleting the badly synced clips solved the problem or if shutting of the Xbox and unplugging it did the trick, but maybe these tips
    can help some of you guys with this issue. I know it sucks having to delete some game clips, but it worked for me and maybe could work for you. Good luck!

- John
  3. PhilParry Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I am having an issue with trimming clips too but not the same as you. When I trim my clip and play it back the audio is off sync from the video. So I am sniping someone on BF1 and the sound of the gunshot is like 5 secs later.
  4. RapidMonochrome Win User

Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

Not sure if this works for all of you but. I had a similar problem when I recorded a clip; the audio and video where not in the same place, uninstalling nor a factory reset had no effect however, deleting the clips that started this issue kind of work?

What I'm saying Is; try to delete any clips that might of have any audio sync issues. I only had 2 since this happened and didn't record since until now, again this is not full proof but It definitely worked on mine.

And for how it happened? probably is because I told my Xbox to "record that" 2-3 times consecutively and may have messed up when It was trying to record both clips a the same time affecting the audio sync issue we had, somehow.
  5. RapidMonochrome Win User

upload studio - latest update audio issues

Not sure if this works you but. I had a similar problem when I recorded a clip; the audio and video where not in the same place, uninstalling nor a factory reset had no effect however, deleting the clips that started this issue kind of work?

What i'm saying is; try to delete any clips that might of have any audio sync issues. I only had 2 since this happened and didn't record since until now, again this is not full proof but it definitely worked on mine.

And for how it happened? Probably it's because I told my Xbox to "record that" 2-3 times consecutively and may have messed up when it was trying to record both clips a the same time affecting the audio sync issue we had, somehow.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

I don’t know how to get audio in my clips.

This is a public forum and you won't have anybody emailing you.

What solutions have you tried so far?

There was recently an issue with some consoles whereby audio was out of sync on clips so it's possible it's a variation of that. Might be worth playing with the clip settings on your console:

open a game

Record a clip

Shut the game

If audio broken, delete the clip

Change either clip duration or clip quality in settings

Start game

Record clip

Close game

Check clip...if still broken, delete and then keep repeat the process.

I can't guarantee that will work as I have only tried it on out of sync audio but it's worth a try
Thema:

Xbox clips audio not synced with video

1. Xbox clips audio not synced with video - Similar Threads - clips audio synced

2. Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN)

in XboX Insiders
    Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN): Can you please add voice party chat audio to clips on xbox? I want to be able to clip the moments when my friends and I say something funny. Playstation has it so i might as well move to ps......
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. Clips sin Audio de chat de voz

in XBoX on Windows
    Clips sin Audio de chat de voz: Hola que tal me llamo Miguel, tengo una mega duda. Yo juego Fornite con unos amigos y constantemente hacemos clips, la cuestión es que los clips de video de mis amigos se escucha tanto el juego...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...
  6. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...
  7. Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips: I've looked for a solution everywhere and I couldn't find any. Please fix this or provide a solution because i've tried everything 6aa31784-29f5-45a0-adee-993cd2c3bba9
  8. X Box clip recorder will not record audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box clip recorder will not record audio: The X Box game clip recorder records video fine but no audio. Any ideas? Thanks ecc88ba5-de11-4136-a663-53f411299219
  9. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09
  10. Game clip audio and visuals are not in sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clip audio and visuals are not in sync.: When I create any game clip weather it is a 30 second one or a five minute one, the sound and visuals do not line up. It's so bad that the clips are just about unwatchable.. Any solutions?...