Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer

Discus and support Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; With the service for Xbox Console Companion App ending August 28th, where can we view our clips and screenshots on the Xbox network? On the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blueshark0722, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer

With the service for Xbox Console Companion App ending August 28th, where can we view our clips and screenshots on the Xbox network? On the console companion app the captures were just under a tab. Where are they on the Xbox PC app? Specifically looking for captures taken on the xbox console but viewing them on the computer.

:)

Blueshark0722, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Blueshark0722 Win User

This does not answer my question. The XBOX Console Companion app is discontinued/no longer supported. I was asking for where can I find them once the app is no longer available.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Blueshark0722 ,

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Anirban and I'm a Microsoft Ambassador. I'll be happy to help you today.

For your security, please do not provide sensitive information such as product keys, passwords, email addresses and credit card information in this chat.

You can view your captures by opening the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC and click on the left side bar. There you can see an option available for captures of your Xbox.

Kind regards
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

How to upload ANY image to be used in the Activity feed page?

Hi DrPepperNPizza,

You can post screenshots taken from a game on the Xbox app. You can also post screenshots or video clips taken from other apps on your computer by using the Game DVR on Windows 10. When playing a game, press the
    Windows logo key + G to open Game bar. Select "Yes, this is a game" if you see a screen asking if you want to open Game bar. With this action, you will be able to take screenshot or video clips on other games
    or apps on your computer.

Let us know if that works for you.
  5. Ailyn 101 Win User

Hi does anyone know the reason why suddenly my captures have vanished

Hello!

From what I've seen is that some of your older clips and screenshots will automatically remove in your xbox dvr. If you want save your remaining clips and screenshots, upload them to your computer :).
  6. joy killer 109 Win User

Why am I not able to take screenshots?

A potential cause of the problem, may be that you're storage of clip/screenshot is full. To deal with this go into your profile and view your clips and click manage clips. Delete the ones you don't want
Thema:

1. Xbox Clips and Screenshots taken on console but wanting to view on computer - Similar Threads - Clips Screenshots taken

2. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  3. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  4. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  5. Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?: Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves a while back and we collected alot of stuff and we had a bideo and i liked/favorited it but now i cant find it 4ac7e23a-84d0-4c79-87c4-f917163bbcd3
  6. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  7. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  8. How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?: Dashboard>System>Storage devices>Storage Expansion Card>Options given: View contents, move or copy, uninstall content, change how drive is configured, rename, format, set as capture location....
  9. Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?: This is a pretty new bug, glitch, something of the sort, that’s been happening to me. It started around three days ago, including today (so from November 19-21st, 2023). I chose to turn off...
  10. Is there a way I can ask Microsoft if they can recover deleted Xbox clips and screenshots...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can ask Microsoft if they can recover deleted Xbox clips and screenshots...: Some important clips and screenshots were auto deleted off my Xbox without me knowing about the auto delete system yet c20dd3a1-e64d-4ac5-8ae5-a95a9adfb7cf