Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help

Discus and support Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; chats and xbox friends are not working 50086d86-c972-4ec5-ba1c-36478682930b Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by XxtomboyXx7015, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help

chats and xbox friends are not working

:)

XxtomboyXx7015, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

3. Tested Skill Win User

friends list and party chat not working

I got the same ***, its saying i have high packet loss just like it did on Christmas eve
  4. Beekdoor Win User

friends list and party chat not working

Same issue here. Intermittent issues with my friends list. One minute everything is fine, the next everyone is "offline." Currently everything seems to be working except parties. I can join them, but I can't hear anyone. The green circle isn't even lighting
    up when I know my headset works.
  5. savage0432 Win User

Privacy Settings

same here except whenever I try to chat or play with friends it says ur Xbox account is not set up available to do this pls check privacy settings
  6. Darkabyssmaker Win User

chat and friends list

Thema:

1. Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help - Similar Threads - chat friends lists

2. Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat: Hello, I run a YouTube channel and have been asked if I could be added as an Xbox Friend, however, due to personal privacy reasons, I’d like to know if there is a way to block chat whilst keeping...
  3. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  4. My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....: 1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here) 2: All my clips which dont show up/ both 30s second ones and full clips:...
  5. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  6. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  7. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  8. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  9. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  10. One friend in my list is permanently muted, in party, game chat, everywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One friend in my list is permanently muted, in party, game chat, everywhere.: I have one friend in my list that is permanently muted to me. I can't hear him, but he can hear me. In party chat it shows the gray mute icon over his icon, and when I open the drop down menu...