xbox carbon black controller and xbox one

Discus and support xbox carbon black controller and xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I have a first generation xbox one console and i just had to purchase a new carbon black xbox controller, I am having a weird issue, i will be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johnsanterineross, Dec 31, 2020.

1. xbox carbon black controller and xbox one

hi

I have a first generation xbox one console and i just had to purchase a new carbon black xbox controller, I am having a weird issue, i will be playing a game and all of a sudden for a second and error message that says" xbox controller not connected " comes
    on screen and then disappears. someones its just a sec and other times its longer . then the game will continue as usual until it happens again. I do not know what to make of this. I have updated the controller, i have hard reset the console. i just dont know
    why its doing this. as you can imagine its ruins the flow of the game. any ideas thanks

John

:)

johnsanterineross, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Default_570 Win User

Controller Emulators

No problem, I have a Carbon Black Controller which is the model that comes with the Xbox Series X

controllers are sold separately as needed
  3. Default_570 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB is broken

I have a carbon black controller and it seems to be reliable
  4. johnsanterineross Win User

please keep me posted on this. i am hoping its a software issue , by the way this is the second one for me as well. i had amazon send me a replacement , but doing the same thing.
  5. KaliniuS Win User

YAAS! This is exactly the same problem I'm having with the new controller on the original Xbox One console. I had the controller replaced by Microsoft and the same thing is happening with the replacement controller. After spending 50 minutes on the phone
    with Microsoft support, they offered to replace it a second time. What a complete joke.

I'm on the phone again with them, trying to request a refund. I'm going to have to use either a wired controller or one of the older wireless controllers.
  6. Default_570 Win User

charge & play kit

can the carbon black controller work with metal halide or lithium cells?
Thema:

1. xbox carbon black controller and xbox one - Similar Threads - carbon black controller

2. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  3. Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without...: Hello, do you know if it is normal for the Xbox Series S Black Carbon to heat up without running a game? It doesn't heat up much but that didn't happen with the xbox one s...
  4. Carbon neutral suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carbon neutral suggestion: Why can't we transfer all our Xbox progress. achievements, etc from console to PC. Instead of buying a new console every few years, allow us to transfer all that data, then We would not be using...
  5. Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay?

in XboX Insiders
    Carbon Black Xbox Series S (1TB) Yay or Nay?: Could use your input. Obviously the Carbon Black Xbox Series S 1TB version has just been released and looks pretty decent. Guessing as it's fresh off the boat there aren't many folks here who've...
  6. Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?: Hello, I was wondering if the carbon black edition of the series s will be available for the all access program in canada. Right now, only the white 500gb version and the series x are available...
  7. I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a carbon copy of Minecraft on the google play store: I am unsure of where to report this to but there is a direct copy of Minecraft available on the google play store under the name “Craftsman KingCraft” and can connect to a Microsoft Account. I did...
  8. Xbox Is Now the First Carbon Aware Console, Update Rolling Out to Everyone Soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Is Now the First Carbon Aware Console, Update Rolling Out to Everyone Soon?: As per title above does the latest skip-ahead alpha ring already have this? Article here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/01/11/xbox-carbon-aware-console-sustainability/amp/ It seems this is in...
  9. GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GPD Win 3 not launching NFS Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon: Hi everyone, I just recently bought copies of Need For speed Most Wanted 2005 and his sequel Carbon. I tried to install them on my GPD WIN 3 but everytime I try to start them the game doesn't...
  10. The [mod removed] is wrong with this carbon black controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The [mod removed] is wrong with this carbon black controller: This is my third one, ive returned the other teo and you are [mod removed] impossible to get ahold of. What the [mod removed] am i supposed to do with the piece of [mod removed] that keeps...