Xbox captures not showing up on mobile

Discus and support Xbox captures not showing up on mobile in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LiamGO, Mar 26, 2024.

1. LiamGO
    LiamGO Guest

On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last 6 months show up and a few videos from a few years ago. So how do I get them to all appear in the Xbox app?

:)

LiamGO, Mar 26, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi LiamGO, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check if these options are enabled.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings > Preferences > Select Capture & share.

Under “Automatically upload,” make sure you’ve selected Captures by me or games or Captures by me.

If you see Don’t upload selected, you can’t currently upload or share your game clips.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

4. Liam Dyne Win User

Hi so I have reset my console. Is there any thing I should do on the app settings
  5. Duckhunt-or-somethin Win User

Xbox app clips.

This did not resolve the issue, after enabling it I made sure to take a screenshot and clip on warzone and it did not show up on mobile, it did show up on my Xbox though, I refreshed my captures and the entire app too.
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

Xbox One S not capturing my recordings

Hi CleverPup167522,

If you delete some of your older captures do you still see this happen? Also, have you been able to check on xbox.com or the mobile Xbox App to see if the captures are there or are just showing up late?

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Xbox captures not showing up on mobile - Similar Threads - captures showing mobile

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  4. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  5. Xbox app doesn’t show all my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app doesn’t show all my captures: So with the new change where captures are being deleted, I’m panicking. My Xbox one drive won’t upload any of my clips, I keep getting an error message, and my Xbox app only shows clips up to 3...
  6. How can I get my captured screenshots to show up on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my captured screenshots to show up on the Xbox app?: So I took a bunch of screenshots yesterday and shared them, but they won't show up on the app. At least not all of them. I tried to reupload them, and I get a message on my console saying they're...
  7. Game Captures not showing up on Xbox app, but on console it says they are on the network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Captures not showing up on Xbox app, but on console it says they are on the network?: I am trying to get some game captures off my xbox but I'm having a few different problems When I upload them to OneDrive they upload as two pictures, one super washed out and the other really...
  8. usb not showing in capture save location even though being recognised by my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb not showing in capture save location even though being recognised by my xbox: today, I was trying to record my gameplay up to an hour which requires a 3.0 ntfs usb and so i used my sandisk 128 gb usb which is 3.0 and ntfs and when i did, it got recognised by my xbox but it...
  9. Captures don't show up on the Xbox app after uploading. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures don't show up on the Xbox app after uploading. How to fix?: The Xbox app was working fine a few days ago, but now when I refresh the screenshot section, it briefly shows the squares of where the photos should be and then gets updated to say the section is...
  10. Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live: So I'm trying to get some gameclips to show to a friend. But when I go to the app to save em, they don't show up. They were uploaded to Xbox about 30 mins ago and I don't know what's wrong...