XBOX CANT READ THE DISK

Discus and support XBOX CANT READ THE DISK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all of my games are new but my xbox wont read them. in the beginning I played MW3 and everything was fine but now it wont read and I know it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LarryS5, May 3, 2020.

1. LarryS5
    LarryS5 Guest

XBOX CANT READ THE DISK

all of my games are new but my xbox wont read them. in the beginning I played MW3 and everything was fine but now it wont read and I know it's not scratched. I changed the power-mode, I hard reset all the time but this is annoying and why wont my xbox
    read my games when I know they're brand new pls someone help I just want to play mw3

:)

LarryS5, May 3, 2020
  2. saprtan120 Win User

xbox not reading discs( xbox slim)

my Xbox cant read the disc and there is nothing wrong with the disk so what gives
  3. SoundlessBadge3 Win User

Xbox Runs all games perfectly but MW3 which makes loud noise and is unreadable

it says cant read disk still

:(
  4. LarryS5 Win User

XBOX CANT READ THE DISK

gave youtube another try and watched a video where the guy lifted his xbox and it suddenly worked. Tried it and it worked

if anyone wants to try it out

https://youtu.be/S5AUCawOV18
  5. Vision Verrify Win User

Xbox cant read disks

6. Darth FumbLeZ Win User

XBOX CANT READ THE DISK

I have the same issue now and then. Sometimes just repeated disc reinsertions will get the drive up and running. That said a new unit, or repairing your system are waaaaaay less stressful then constant attempting
Thema:

XBOX CANT READ THE DISK

1. XBOX CANT READ THE DISK - Similar Threads - CANT READ DISK

2. Xbox 360 can still read og Xnox doscs as well as 360 discs but my Xbox One cant read...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 can still read og Xnox doscs as well as 360 discs but my Xbox One cant read...: Like the title says. I'd understand if it was my 360 that couldn't read games I'd played before on the same console because it's old af. But my 360 is still going strong. Meanwhile my Xbox One...
  3. I cant delete addresses from the address book (PLEASE READ)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant delete addresses from the address book (PLEASE READ): im unable to delete an incorrect address from my address book. the delete and edit buttons are unclickable and say the address is linked with a subscription. i have NO subscriptions so i dont know...
  4. Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004): I came home from work tismorning tried to play some COD and I get this lovely little error. I went through tried resetting the system, then a hard reset and nothing. I removed my account from the...
  5. Cant read signs cant see out of tribe messages cant use custom maps in war groove cant play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant read signs cant see out of tribe messages cant use custom maps in war groove cant play...: Hello i am having a very very annoying problem i am using my friends game pass on ms store and my account to play the games when ever i look at a sign in ark survival evolved it says due to your...
  6. I cant start xbox insider hub. Ive read through other threads and none of the solutions worked.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant start xbox insider hub. Ive read through other threads and none of the solutions worked.: In other threads, people have suggested downloading xbox beta. That didnt work. Ive also seen people suggest going into services and making sure its running. It is. It says "Theres a problem....
  7. Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant read redemption code-XBOX Live: Hi there, hoping someone can help me. My son received a voucher for xbox live but where you scratch off the code it is damaged and you cant read it. Is there a way that we can get a new code?...
  8. Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant read license on disk. Error code (0x82d40004): Im trying to play Monster Hunter World but when i insert the disk into my xbox 1 i keep getting a message saying "cant read license, check to see if disc is dirty or damaged" error code...
  9. Cant Read Disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Read Disk: When I start to play Campaign the screen suddenly said the disk can't be read. Why does it do this? 15c584f4-e0d9-41cd-97a7-b822ed26b930
  10. Destiny (cant read disk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny (cant read disk): im getting cant read disk please enter a xbox disc or blu ray etc etc anyone else getting this? 72f87d79-6254-42c8-8c0e-07b3514a270d