Xbox can't connect to internet

Discus and support Xbox can't connect to internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox can't connect to internet Recently I got a new modem and router and a new internet all together, maybe a couple months ago. Starting about a week... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WildxRiver, Dec 19, 2016.

1. WildxRiver
    WildxRiver Guest

Recently I got a new modem and router and a new internet all together, maybe a couple months ago. Starting about a week ago I lost all connection to the internet on my xbox. It shows the internet that I can connect to but when I try to connect the xbox comes
    up saying it can't connect and to try to restart/unplug my router/modem and try again. I'd try again and I've done the process multiple times and still nothing. Then it tells me to see if my wifi filters out the MAC ID which confuses me because it was fine
    up until a week ago and nothing changed. It told me to come to the forums to find out how to change it and I don't see anything. I've tried every other "idea" the xbox provides and nothing has worked. Can someone please help me find out how to fix this problem?

:)

WildxRiver, Dec 19, 2016
  2. Can't connect to Internet

Can't connect to Internet
    I can't connect to the Internet

DressiestToe27, Dec 19, 2016
  3. How do I connect to the internet?

My Xbox One is wired to the internet but it says can't connect to the internet.

TrussingFiber90, Dec 19, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: