Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level

Discus and support Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello first time asking question here, not sure if this is correct place to do so as when I tried looking around Xbox support it just kept sending me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan R.94, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level

Hello first time asking question here, not sure if this is correct place to do so as when I tried looking around Xbox support it just kept sending me to new windows/ pages and I couldn't find a place for help. it pertains to call of duty ghost extinction from xbox 360,l am trying to update/ sync my profile's levels on the xbox one version. On the 360 i am able to use 3 relics which should be at least lvl 90 plus an addition 20-23ish levels towards the next relic, i tried making use of cloud to see if that would fix it and allow for it to sync on my xbox one but it did not work. I tried using a usb, but that was usb2, so i had to find a usb 3 with 128 gb minimum, found it formatted it for xbox one, plugged it into the 360 formatted it placed possible files that would contain the level infomation onto the usb, and tried to plug it back into the xbox one but it asks me to format again whcih would delete the files. So then i tried plugging it into my laptop to make a copy of the files, format the usb then move the files onto the formated usb and see if that worked but the files didn't appear. Is there a different approach i can use since what i tried hasnt worked? Thank you for any replies and once again sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask in which case could I ask for instructions on where to go to ask.

:)

Jonathan R.94, Jun 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox call of duty ghost extinction levels from 360 to Xbox one how to transfer/sync level