Xbox button RGB switches back to white after setting a colour

Discus and support Xbox button RGB switches back to white after setting a colour in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox button RGB on V2 elite switches back to white after setting a different colour. It initially selects and holds the desired colour for as long as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nelson h-g, Jan 10, 2024.

1. nelson h-g
    nelson h-g Guest

Xbox button RGB on V2 elite switches back to white after setting a different colour.

It initially selects and holds the desired colour for as long as that menu is open, but as soon as I go to any other controller settings (I.E: Triggers or Mapping) it reverts to back to white. Needless to say this is infuriating considering how insanely cool it looked in pinkish ruby, I have only just purchased this yesterday afternoon, my select button is also not great but I can live with that

:)

nelson h-g, Jan 10, 2024
  2. mr funknuts Win User

Can't get a picture on my bigger TV!

Have a look in console settings and check that auto detect is on in the display settings, set colour space to RGB and reference level to standard, it could be the xbox is trying to display a resolution or colour space that is not supported by the tv
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Can you give the Xbox one controller users to let them change the color if their power button

apart from the elite series 2 controllers, all consoles and controllers have one led which is white, these are not RGB led setups and therefore the colour cannot be changed.
  4. lewgiffard Win User

Watching VIDEOS Major problem

Check all of your reference levels in System Settings \ Display are set to normal and that HDMI Colour Space is set to RGB.
  5. Endgamez Win User

Color Space

Y CB CR is an analogue colour space and narrower than Full RGB. If your TV supports Full RGB, then that's the setting you should use. If not, then it won't make any difference.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

any tips for xbox one setup?

This is what it says about the pixel count.

Adjust display settings.

Colour depth

Colour depth is the number of bits of colour data that are used to display each pixel. True colours use 24 bits of colour data to represent the three RGB colours. If you know that your TV supports Deep Colour, you can select a higher colour depth.
Thema:

1. Xbox button RGB switches back to white after setting a colour - Similar Threads - button RGB switches

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Sync button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button: My xbox sync button doesnt work but my controller sync button does work but i cant connect my controller wired or wireless is there any way i can connect it without my xbox sync button...
  4. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  5. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  6. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  7. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  8. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  9. Xbox Controller buttons registering to keyboard buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller buttons registering to keyboard buttons: I connected my xbox controller to my pc and when i tried to play games with it the buttons didnt work right. For example I was playing a game on my computer and when i pressed the A button it...
  10. Missing Colour RGB home button series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Colour RGB home button series 2 controller: My brother purchased me a Custom Elite Series 2 core controller from design labs, today i connected and updated it for the first time and noticed that the green colour for the RGB home button is...