Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

Discus and support Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas Corps, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Thomas Corps
    Thomas Corps Guest

My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it

:)

Thomas Corps, Apr 12, 2024
  2. calebg4 Win User

Xbox one keeps spamming the power button

Mine is doing that as well. For me it just started after I started downloading the new heists update for GTAV so I don't know if that is tied into it. It woke me up at about 4AM today spamming the on and off button so if anyone has a fix for it please let
    us know.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Follower Notifications

if they message you click on the More button under the message and report it.

if they keep spamming you with notifications go to their profile and report them.

in the details box you can add that they are harassing you by spamming you with notifications
  4. {Parity} Win User

A button spam

Very unusual problem. I am glad you now have it working correctly. Take care and Happy Gaming!
  5. IKinGI xJELLYx Win User

A button spam

So after doing all that you said (sorry for the lag in response) it still wasn't working. So what I did was unplugged everything power cord, HDMI, external hard drive, controller charger, and Ethernet cable basically everything plugged in the console and
    took the Xbox one and put it on my desk and didn't touch it for the whole day. Today plugging everything back in it started working perfectly fine again no spams of the A button or anything. So thank you for helping me out best you can! I appreciate it and
    if I have anymore troubles I'll let you know through the forum!
  6. {Parity} Win User

A button spam

Are all the controllers you try doing the same thing?

Shut down your xbox and make sure all of the controllers are turned off (Remove the batteries and disconnect from the console). Once you know all the controllers are completely disabled power up the console and see how it reacts without any controllers
    active. If it still does the same thing it is probably time to get it serviced. If not put the batteries back in a controller and try it again. Test the console by powering it down and restarting it to see if it is still spamming the A button. This is
    really a strange situation. Let us know. Good Luck!
Thema:

1. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help - Similar Threads - button keeps spamming

2. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  4. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...
  5. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.: My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing the capture button, Y button and causes my left joystick to go down (note my controller has not suffered from stick drift in the past). This issue only...
  6. Controller keeps pressing the same buttons

in XboX Insiders
    Controller keeps pressing the same buttons: I have restarted both xbox and controller many times also I have switched controller and still have the same issue. I also have a text bug which someones mentioned earlier I cant click on anything...
  7. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  8. Xbox One S LB button keeps "Unregistering" while held

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S LB button keeps "Unregistering" while held: So simply saying, I play games where I need LB RB buttons intensively, it mostly messes me up for nba 2k or Rocket league. I tested it with gamepad tester on web, so if my lb button sometimes it...
  9. When I ever I pressed the factory rest button and keep all games and all the erro code E102...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I ever I pressed the factory rest button and keep all games and all the erro code E102...: When I ever I pressed the factory rest button and keep all games to fix the corrupt games thing the error code E102 popped up iv turned it off and on multiple times iv reset it multiple times but...
  10. Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...: I recently got my account compromised in Minecraft Java while playing a minigame and got all my stuff stolen, and the people who took it still have access to my account. When I tried disableing...