Xbox button function changes... can't get home any more

Discus and support Xbox button function changes... can't get home any more in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; with the new experience updates the xbox button or home button is now multi-functional... I can't seem to use it to get to the home screen any more. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Sympathetic, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Xbox button function changes... can't get home any more

with the new experience updates the xbox button or home button is now multi-functional... I can't seem to use it to get to the home screen any more. I don't know if it's a glitch or change, but since some apps and games don't have an exit option, this means
    voice commands are the only way to get back to the home screen. I updated my controllers (day one 2013 edition) and not change. still doesn't work

:)

The Sympathetic, Nov 15, 2015
  2. Kuhpoa
    Kuhpoa Guest
    Can't Save Changes When Switching Home Xbox

I let my friend get on my account, on his xbox, so he could change the home xbox of my account so he could have more games. Now, he can't play any of my games, and when I try to get on my account and make my xbox the home xbox again, it says, "Couldn't save
    your changes"

Kuhpoa, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Xbox one controller wont turn on.

Today I picked up my controller and it wouldn't turn on. However when I held down the Home button It lights up and allows me to use it while holding the home button. When I release the Home button it turns off. Now I did open it up and put new buttons on
    it and I wonder if the buttons are affecting the home button. The home button is still the same button that came with the controller. I have 2 controllers that now do this. When I connect them via a cable it still functions however one of my controllers has
    the home button that doesn't even work this way. After school today I am going to change the buttons back. Please note I did not harm the controller in any way and I don't know if the warranty will still stand if I decide that I need a new controller. The
    controllers still function completely still. (besides the home button obviously....)

FasterPayload05, Nov 15, 2015
  4. mart3ndo
    mart3ndo Guest

mart3ndo, Nov 15, 2015
  5. BiggYinn
    BiggYinn Guest
    The update is as much use as a chocolate fireguard....

If all else fails factory reset then fingers crossed as it seems very hit and miss

BiggYinn, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: