xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription

Discus and support xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kayleigh2305, Feb 20, 2024.

1. kayleigh2305
    kayleigh2305 Guest

I brought an xbox bundle from EE that came with a 2 year subscription to game pass there seems to be a glitch as it wont activate, does anyone know how to solve this?

:)

kayleigh2305, Feb 20, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Kayleigh2305. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What happens when you try to activate it? Are you seeing any messages or errors? Send some photos or screenshots to demonstrate this issue if you can.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Bought a bundle from EE, can't find on xbox x series

Hey there, Michael clark Clark

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I have a few questions for you, so I can give you accurate information on your question:

1. What was included in this bundle?
    2. Was this bundle bought with a phone?
    Meanwhile, this article on EE's support page may be useful for you: How do I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on EE? | Help | EE

It walks you through how you can get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on EE via your account here: My EE - PAYM Landing.

Hope this is useful,

Happy Holidays!

Nathan
  4. Usman Khwaja Win User

Enrolled into BT/EE account without my knowledge

1. The person who owns the BT/EE account cancels the plan or subscription on their end and after the renewal period everything hopefully goes back to normal.
    What's really bothering me is this. If the scammer is creating dummy accounts on BT/EE just to sell game pass keys, they might disregard that account and not bother with cancelling the subscription manually. And if that happens then my game pass subscription will get stuck, and I will be unable to remove it (With no access to BT/EE account that has that key attached to). Nightmare situation.

Also why is there a game pass key provided to BT/EE users anyway. Isn't it obvious that they might share that key? I never gave my microsoft/xbox email to G2A or BT/EE. Why does redeeming a key link my account automatically to a 3rd party non-microsoft account for payments? Frustrating!

Anyways, I just want to know what will happen if the game pass does not auto-renew or cancel next month. Microsoft subscription just ends and can be purchased again at any time. How will this "managed by BT/EE" handle this?
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Enrolled into BT/EE account without my knowledge

Hello, Raffai M. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

To cancel a subscription managed by BT/EE, you need to log in to your BT/EE account and cancel the subscription from there because from there is where the redeemable code came from.

Another option is to contact BT/EE support with your BT/EE account information and ask them to cancel the subscription.

If you didn’t have a BT/EE account, may I know how you ended up having a Game Pass subscription managed by BT/EE?

I’ll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address, order numbers, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  6. VENOMiiSS Win User

Plancer replica

yea but the statue picture is excluded from the EE retro lancer bundle though so im wondering....
Thema:

1. xbox bundle from EE 2 year game pass subscription - Similar Threads - bundle game pass

2. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  3. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  4. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  5. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  6. The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.: Hey, I am having some trouble being able to run the New Call of Duty game on my Xbox one S. I have purchased the disc version (making sure it was the cross gen bundle) and for some reason it still...
  7. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  8. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now: I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed...
  9. XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?: Hello. I own an xbox series x. Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle. I reset the device. I will not be using old Xbox account where the game was used. I want to reinstall the game. It is not possible to...
  10. Where is my Xbox X Bundle game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my Xbox X Bundle game?: Bought the Xbox X - Modern warfare 3 Bundle few days back from the xbox store itself using the same email as my account, received the xbox x but not MW3?? Searched everywhere on add ons games...