Xbox Broken CoC. Let me explain.

Discus and support Xbox Broken CoC. Let me explain. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a couple of days ago, I get signed onto a team for Rocket League on Xbox. And we run into some toxic players with political names, and racial names... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SNoWy NTM, Oct 29, 2020.

1. SNoWy NTM
    SNoWy NTM Guest

So a couple of days ago, I get signed onto a team for Rocket League on Xbox. And we run into some toxic players with political names, and racial names that I am not going to post here. As I report both I have a message from the other team, Talking about
    a different game. And this person told me that if I say or report something about their names. I could get banned. And so I block this person. No problem there. I continue to play my game through the way and I get a message from Xbox Live. I get a 2 month
    ban for terrorist action. And in the report it has his Gamertag, stating "I have been violated and sought through on my Xbox. I am 14 years old, and (My Gamertag) has blocked me after reporting me after I have not done anything wrong." I reported him for his
    racial name. And I have a clip of him doing so in front of my stream.

Although I was calm through the process. I still do not agree with what Xbox has done to me. This is very unacceptable in my opinion. And I hope they get this fixed. Otherwise you have just lost a Elite for Xbox. I have looked through forums as well saying
    that misleading info will drop the accuracy of anymore of your reports. And I just think that's really really "Fair", I have been banned sometimes for no exact reason. And if i could get a call tomorrow morning about why I have these bans. I would love to
    hear why.

My regards

NTM Gamer

ESL Local

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Ps. I hope I get my eligible to write for a reduced ban. Otherwise, refunding the money and buying a PC that actually works with no broken CoC

:)

SNoWy NTM, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. SNoWy NTM Win User

I have. Multiple times. Even when I have proof of him doing it. Being toxic. I still get banned. Great console
  4. LAs Gamertag Win User

why i have banned :(

Does the seal on your xbox clear you of the accusation of being a modder? And if you had broken the ToS or CoC, wouldn't the account be banned too?
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

complaint made against my motto.....

it is not broken, if something is against the COC/TOC the PET will suspend/ban that account depending on how bad it is.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
Thema:

1. Xbox Broken CoC. Let me explain. - Similar Threads - Broken CoC Let

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S: have a Xbox series s that has worked fine for the entirety that I have had it, today for the first time the wired connection will not work, however connecting to WiFi will. I searched up and down...
  4. broken controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken controller: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...
  5. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  6. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b
  7. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  8. Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?: 2 days ago I received a Xbox elite series 2 core controller I purchased from Amazon. I took the controller out of the box and noticed that when I would try to turn ether thumbstick in complete 360...
  9. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  10. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...