Xbox broadcasting problem

Discus and support Xbox broadcasting problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello dear Xbox-Community people, i really want to broadcast my gameplay on Mixer but there's an big bug with my account settings which does not allow... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JustCallMeArther, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Xbox broadcasting problem

Hello dear Xbox-Community people,

i really want to broadcast my gameplay on Mixer but there's an big bug with my account settings which does not allow me to start a Mixer recording on any of my devices (PC and XBOX One).

Everythime I want to set "Broadcast Gameplay" in my Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety Settings to "Allow" and press "Submit" the page refreshes and the setting is back to "Block".

I don't see any solution for now so I went to this Forum for asking you for some help.

I've captured it on video for you https://youtu.be/Au2Vn14uIHs

I really hope that someone here is able to help me. I've already talked to the Microsoft Helpdesk about this problem but they say that it is not possible that this setting is not buggy and I should be able to change it. But I'm not able to.

Thank you.

Arther

:)

JustCallMeArther, Dec 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox broadcasting problem