Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game

Discus and support Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by D3PR3SS0, Jan 5, 2019.

1. D3PR3SS0
    D3PR3SS0 Guest

In late November I bought, through the Microsoft store, an Xbox One Minecraft bundle as a gift. For an additional sum Microsoft threw in a Forza Horizon 4 game. Come Christmas the recipient opens their gift but there's no sign of any Forza
    Horizon 4 game. Looking back at my order I can see I've paid for it but have never received a download code or any such thing. Keep in mind that I purchased this bundle on my Microsoft account which is, of course, not the same account as the recipient whom
    I intended to gift this all to. Any help determining how I can acquire the game I purchased so that it can be included in the gift?

:)

D3PR3SS0, Jan 5, 2019
  2. GiDARiDA Win User

I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

thank you

44,910 won was forza horizon 4 ultimate additional bundle price with game pass standard user
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Also, take a look at your email (the email address used to buy the bundle and game) to see if a code for the game was emailed to you. (check even your Junk Mail).

I fear the digital game was added to your Microsoft account. You can check if this happened by going to https://account.xbox.com/MyGames

Let me know if this solves your problem!
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Little JohnnyWilliam Win User

Forza 4 and 5 premium bundle not installing

The only ones it allows you to install are forza 4 formula drift cars, forza 4 fortune island, forza 4 lego speed champions and forza 4 best of bond. The others do not appear. This is the description for this bundle.

"Xbox Game Pass members, complete your Forza Horizon experience in both Mexico and Britain with this unmissable offer. The Forza Horizon Premium Game Pass Bundle expands your driving adventures in Forza Horizon 5 with the Premium Add-ons Bundle and in Forza Horizon 4 with the Ultimate Add-ons Bundle. Across both games, you’ll receive FOUR incredible expansions including Fortune Island, LEGO® Speed Champions, Hot Wheels, and the second Forza Horizon 5 expansion once its released. You’ll also be the star of the Horizon Festival with VIP Membership offering 2x permanent race rewards in both games, exclusive Forza Edition cars, a unique flair, free cosmetics, and more. Car Pass expands and upgrades your garage filling it with fun and unique vehicles. Plus, get behind the wheel of iconic James Bond cars around Britain and hone your drifting skills with legendary..."
  6. JendersonDuran Win User

Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)

I didn't get the gold rush, I got a forza bundle: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-forza-horizon-4-bundle/8wpzxg8cf6ft/6fbc?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
Thema:

1. Xbox box one minecraft bundle with additional forza horizon 4 game - Similar Threads - box minecraft bundle

2. How do I (if I can) transfer my whole Minecraft x-box one edition to a pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I (if I can) transfer my whole Minecraft x-box one edition to a pc: So about 8 years ago I got a x-box one and I got Minecraft x-box one edition. But now that I have a good working pc, how do I transfer my data from a x-box to a pc? (I have a lot of good memories...
  3. The name change box on Minecraft can't be clicked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The name change box on Minecraft can't be clicked?: I just got a new Minecraft account, and I'm trying to set up my username, but whenever I try to click/press the confirm button it doesn't work. It turns grey to show that I pressed it, but it...
  4. I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc: i am notable to join any kind of premiuim servers on my pc using xbox ultimate game pass. whenever i try to join multiplayer servers which are preiuim bases it shows an error different error...
  5. my son can't play minecraft realms even though it's permitted in X box family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son can't play minecraft realms even though it's permitted in X box family settings: My son recently bought Minecraft Starter Edition for his Xbox series X so he can play Minecraft with his friends on-line. He's a child so I manage his account settings for him through Xbox Family....
  6. x box one subscription issues with minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box one subscription issues with minecraft: for some reason, I have the box game pass and I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends but it says that I need to enable the multiplayer settings that I have checked over and over and over...
  7. X-Box Minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Minecraft java: Will my xbox game pass minecraft java account be permanent, premium and will I be able to play on Hypixel? and will xbox game pass users get a special cape just like the migrator cape?...
  8. corrupted/dysynced Minecraft world on x-box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    corrupted/dysynced Minecraft world on x-box one: I have a Minecraft creative world that I created on my x-box one, and when I moved in with my cousin I logged into my account on his x-box one and continued working on the world. When I try to...
  9. Two players on one x box 1s in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two players on one x box 1s in Minecraft Dungeons: Hello I have what I think is a really basic question. I have just purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son and daughter. They have two controllers, one wired and one wireless plugged...
  10. Minecraft on X box one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on X box one s: How do I delete the data for a downloaded game so I can start fresh from the beginning? A clean slate. b10ccd47-1367-4999-a7fe-985c43c3656e