XBOX BILLING PROBLEMS

Discus and support XBOX BILLING PROBLEMS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was buying the borderlands 2 ultimate upgrade pack 2 and and after i bought it would not download so i exited and now it has taken my money from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirChickenWings, Jan 4, 2014.

1. XBOX BILLING PROBLEMS

i was buying the borderlands 2 ultimate upgrade pack 2 and and after i bought it would not download so i exited and now it has taken my money from my account and i now have to pay for it again! HELP ME

:)

SirChickenWings, Jan 4, 2014
  2. TuZe Frag
    TuZe Frag Guest
    Billing problems?

My xbox has been telling me to update my payment options because I got a new credit card, I updated it both from the computer and on the xbox. Both had errors. The computer said it worked but would not let me remove a card but on the xbox it told me I had
    to update the payment after i already did. After I do, the xbox shows I am on live, Gold, but when i try to download DLC the system says I don't have permission due to parental controls. I check it, they're off. When I decided to go back onto the website the
    other day and change the payments from there, when I click on My Account it gives me various error codes including 3FEF70A84C8F8AE or 114942E84C8F8AE They're almost the same thing. I found another forum post that had the
    exact same code and problem for my second code. Please help, it's very frustrating, dissapointing, and makes me want to use any other system than Microsoft's.

TuZe Frag, Jan 4, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Billing Problems

Sorry but you'll need to contact phone support for assistance with this as only they can deal with billing issues.

1-800-469-9269 in North America

onyxishere, Jan 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

XBOX BILLING PROBLEMS

You can restart the download from the Download History. On the console go to System>Accounts>Download History to find it.

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

XBOX BILLING PROBLEMS