Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open

Discus and support Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] The app wasn't able to install Gaming Services Dependencies, reboot of the system, repair and reset of both apps itself didn't helped. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamezombieCZ, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open

Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open [​IMG]

The app wasn't able to install Gaming Services Dependencies, reboot of the system, repair and reset of both apps itself didn't helped.
    I granted Administrator rights to the popup.
    Closing the app and reopening it will cancel installation of these.
    Also might be worth to mention that Game Bar shortcut doesn't work and same with opening it from Start menu (Stable and Preview as well).

Settings window

submitted by /u/GamezombieCZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/GamezombieCZ, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Game Bar won't open.

Hello anonymous gamer boi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to record a video using Xbox Game Bar however the app is not launching. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you are having issues with the Xbox Game Bar, and this could be because the Game bar was not enabled or missing updates for Xbox related apps is required. To get started, we would like to know first if your PC is Windows 10 or Windows 11. To enable Xbox Game Bar, this could be available on Windows 10 Settings however for the Windows 11, you may need to enable the Game Mode in the Settings. You may open PC settings by pressing Windows key and letter i simultaneously. On the search bar, you may type Xbox Game Bar or Game mode then enable.

For troubleshooting the Xbox Game Bar, the computer should be updated, and Xbox app update is required too. Should you have issues with Microsoft Store then that should be first fix before Xbox apps issues to be resolved. To ensure these will be check and update, please follow the steps below:

• Restart device -
      • This will clear your computer’s memory/RAM.
    • Keep your Windows updated -
      • Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
        • Settings > Update & Security (Windows 10) or Windows Update (Windows 11) > Check for updates > download updates and install > restart device and wait for the update to be done.
      • If you have issues with update, please check the troubleshooting steps available here - Troubleshoot problems updating Windows.
    • Update your Windows and Windows drivers:
      • For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.
    • Perform reset Microsoft Store:
      1. Close Microsoft Store.
      2. On Windows search bar, type wsreset.exe
      3. Right-click on the best result and choose Run as administrator.
      4. There will be a command prompt window that will open and execute the command. This process may take a while, but Microsoft Store will reopen after this.
    • Update Xbox app, Gaming Services and Xbox Game Bar from Microsoft Store
      • Launch Microsoft Store app on Windows by searching it on Windows search bar.
      • Select Library > Updates & downloads > check if an update is available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services or Xbox Game Bar. (If Gaming Services is not showing, simply launch Xbox app and wait for few minutes to see a prompt on the lower part of the app for update required for this. Should an update be unavailable, please let me know so we can provide you steps in updating it.)
      • If an update is available, select Update.
    • Launch Xbox Game Bar by pressing the shortcut keys simultaneously (Windows key + G) or search it on Windows search bar. If issue persist, please post a screenshot of the issue (error message or code) and let us know in your next reply.
    Source: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. RichieB_ Win User

The xbox game bar won't open

Hi Rainbounspeakable potato,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble with the Xbox Game Bar on your Windows 11 device. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Firstly, I would recommend checking if the Xbox Game Bar is enabled on your device. To do this, please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

2. Click on "Gaming" from the list of options.

3. Click on "Xbox Game Bar" from the left-hand menu.

4. Ensure that the toggle switch next to "Enable Xbox Game Bar" is turned on.

If the Xbox Game Bar is already enabled, then I would suggest trying the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Restart your device and try opening the Xbox Game Bar again.

2. Check for any pending Windows updates and install them if available.

3. Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

- Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

- Click on "Update & Security" from the list of options.

- Click on "Troubleshoot" from the left-hand menu.

- Scroll down and click on "Windows Store Apps".

- Click on "Run the troubleshooter" and follow the on-screen instructions.

Reset the Xbox Game bar through the Windows settings. To do this, follow the steps:
    1. Go to Windows settings
    2. Go to Apps
    3. Select Apps and feature or Installed apps
    4. Search the Xbox Game bar on the search bar
    5. Click Advanced option
    5. Click Terminate
    6. Click Repair
    7. Click Reset

Then try to open the Xbox gamer bar.

If the above steps do not resolve the issue, then I would suggest resetting the Xbox Game Bar app. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Windows key + X and select "Windows PowerShell (Admin)".

2. Type the following command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

3. Wait for the command to complete and then restart your device.

I hope this information help you to resolve the issue. We look forward for your response

Thank you,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Game Bar won't open.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Update 1.14

The general public release is 1.12.1. To be able to get 1.14 you will need to sign up for beta.

You will however not be able to play on realms if you have the beta installed. If your friends have the general public release of the game you won't be able to play with them either unless you are all on beta.

Any world opened while you have the beta installed won't be able to be opened if you opt out of the beta until the new features available in beta is released to general public.
  6. HellPoc Win User

I can't install a game

The game is not installed on my PC, Xbox (beta) bugged and won't let me install again
Thema:

Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open

1. Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open - Similar Threads - Beta Wapp Gaming

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  4. Whats the icloud gaming beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the icloud gaming beta: I dont understand why when i went to my xbox app its says icloud gaming beta why does it shows on my app . Can u explain this to me . Thanks . How do i delete threw Xbox app...
  5. June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410)

in XboX Insiders
    June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410) Feel free...
  6. June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  10. May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240528-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240528-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]