Xbox (Beta) should support 32 bit OS.

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) should support 32 bit OS. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was going to post this in Idea website but it must have been taken down as it now shows "deactivated". Now let me make clear that my main PC is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snikito, Aug 2, 2019.

1. /u/snikito
    /u/snikito Guest

I was going to post this in Idea website but it must have been taken down as it now shows "deactivated".

Now let me make clear that my main PC is indeed 64 bit as most computers are nowadays. However, I feel that this is a wrong choice for MS. Many games in Game Pass clearly support 32 bit operating systems and 32 bit Game Pass subscribers are being left out and blocked by MS's decision. Steam still supports 32 bit, Epic Games Store supports 32 bit, Origin support 32 bit, even Microsoft's own OS is still supported on 32bit systems! In my opinion the app should include 32 bit support.

Here is an example of Steam's opinion on 32 bit. I hope that this can be considered as user feedback and not get deleted.

submitted by /u/snikito
    [link] [comments]

/u/snikito, Aug 2, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: