Xbox beta mobile app favourite friends online notifications not working?

Discus and support Xbox beta mobile app favourite friends online notifications not working? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey all. Xbox beta android app not giving me notifications when friends come online. The checkbox is enabled and I get alerts for game clips or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by THUND3R 4, Jun 5, 2021.

1. THUND3R 4
    THUND3R 4 Guest

Hey all. Xbox beta android app not giving me notifications when friends come online. The checkbox is enabled and I get alerts for game clips or messages. Pretty annoying to have the feature that doesn't work.

Does anyone else have this problem and a fix?

I've tried reseting everything from app and console as part of xbox support. They concluded that I file a report through xbox so I did. Can't seem to find anyone with this issue?

:)

THUND3R 4, Jun 5, 2021
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

No friend notification , April update

They work for me. I have it set to favourites only and they work every time.

The SmartGlass beta doesn't display notifications when favourite friends come online though, even though I have it set to do so. I get notifications in it when someone sends me a message, so the notifications are working - just not for friends coming online.
    It is a beta though, so maybe that's not working properly right now.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

If you already tried clearing the cache and reinstalling the app to no avail, the best thing to do is to file a report so this gets looked into which you already did!
  4. Rabid Juggler Win User

I'm not receiving notifications for my friends signing online

Same thing is happening to me & all my friends that i've spoke to lately. It all worked fine until the last update. Friends/favourites coming online notifications have also stopped working on the smartglass app ?!!
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

No friend notification , April update

The favourites online notifications have started working in the Smartglass beta now. Maybe there was an issue server-side, or that functionality has only just been enabled.
  6. mancfoo Win User

I cant receive invite. Help!

Restart your router or have you solved it?
    Is this issue being reported more widely? I’m also experiencing this - no party chat invites or favourite friend Online notifications on my Xbox. I do get a popup for when messages received. I am getting notifications of everything on my mobile but not on
    the console.

All my Notification settings are correct and nothing has changed recently. Just not getting invites. Quite a few people on my Friends List are also saying that they’re not getting notifications for the same things - friends online and party chat.
Thema:

1. Xbox beta mobile app favourite friends online notifications not working? - Similar Threads - beta mobile app

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  4. Whats the icloud gaming beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the icloud gaming beta: I dont understand why when i went to my xbox app its says icloud gaming beta why does it shows on my app . Can u explain this to me . Thanks . How do i delete threw Xbox app...
  5. June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410)

in XboX Insiders
    June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410) Feel free...
  6. June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  10. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...