xbox (beta) ark game issue

Discus and support xbox (beta) ark game issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just downloaded this game and cannot find a way into any online server. Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction...:D... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JohnFehner, Mar 31, 2020.

1. JohnFehner
    JohnFehner Guest

I just downloaded this game and cannot find a way into any online server. Would someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction...xbox (beta) ark game issue :D

:)

JohnFehner, Mar 31, 2020
  2. JohnFehner Win User

Thanks for the Answer Marpionline, turns out I finally figured it out on my own while waiting for an answer...:D All is good now
  3. Marpionline Win User

Hello, to be able to help you I need more information. Can't get into a public server or a friend's server?

Does any particular error code appear to you?

Here is a non-Microsoft guide that will help you solve your problem.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Ark survival ascended Xbox only online multiplayer checked and greyed out

Hi again.

Unfortunately, manually updating the Windows version of ARK: Survival Evolved is not officially supported by the developers. There is no built-in option within the game or Steam client to manually update the game files.

However, there are a few workarounds you can try, but they require caution and modifying game files, so proceed at your own risk:

Downloading the Update Manually:

You can attempt to download the update files manually from a reliable source.
    Search online for "ARK: Survival Evolved Windows update version [version number]" and ensure the source is trustworthy.
    Download the necessary files and replace the existing ones in your ARK installation directory.
    This method can be risky and lead to errors if the files are corrupted or incompatible.

Using Steam Beta:

You can try joining the Steam beta branch for ARK: Survival Evolved.
    This will allow you to access the latest updates before they are officially released.

However, beta versions can be unstable and might contain bugs.
    To access the beta branch, right-click on ARK: Survival Evolved in your Steam library, select Properties > Betas, and choose the appropriate beta branch.

Reinstalling the Game:

This is a more drastic option, but it can sometimes resolve issues with updates not installing properly.
    Back up your saved data before proceeding.

Uninstall ARK: Survival Evolved completely from your system.
    Download and install the latest version of the game from Steam.

Best regards. Oskayra
  6. ODST343 Win User

ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta)

I thought ark was already on xbox one,i didnt know its still in the beta version
Thema:

1. xbox (beta) ark game issue - Similar Threads - beta ark game

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  4. Whats the icloud gaming beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the icloud gaming beta: I dont understand why when i went to my xbox app its says icloud gaming beta why does it shows on my app . Can u explain this to me . Thanks . How do i delete threw Xbox app...
  5. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) does not go to servers after updating

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) does not go to servers after updating: After the update on October 27, does not connect to servers, displays the message "connection timeout" I reinstalled the game, it did not help. 3b988e78-290f-4ad1-962a-986dfcc62b3d
  6. ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta): Good day to everyone, tell me how to remove the pop-up menu from the top and the bottom when hovering the cursor up and down, link to YouTube https://youtu.be/T2c5ShMzuTY Several times, he...
  7. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta): Hello, the cursor goes beyond the game window, although in the game settings it is set "full screen" how to fix it? And another question on creating a server, is it possible to create a server and...
  8. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...: Доброго времени суток, ARK Survival Evolved на Xbox beta вылетает ни заходе в настройки, как это исправить? Kind time of the day, ARK Survival Evolved on Xbox beta crashes without going into the...
  9. Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc: I'm trying to load up Ark on xbox beta for pc and cant get it to get past this screen [img] After about 10 min the loading indicator goes away and I can click start agian and go through the same...
  10. Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address: I have ark installed on the beta app on my PC. I can access the game and server on my console, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game on the computer. I disabled my firewall I can login and...