Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ReneZweidick, Jun 23, 2019.

1. ReneZweidick
    ReneZweidick Guest

Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading.

I have tried to restart the updates, restart the app, see if there is a Windows update available, which there is not, and still both updates won't start.

:)

ReneZweidick, Jun 23, 2019
    1 person likes this.
  2. Niko Tah Win User

I have the same problem with Metro Exodus. I tried downloading directly from the MS but it's stuck. I've several apps waiting for update there. I tried WSreset but nothing changes.

Edit : A reboot of my router fixed it
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

try resetting the Microsoft Store app, Type in the search box wsreset, then press enter/return. Then wait until the store launches, and see if the updates start to download.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I would wait as you can see in forms alot of people are having issues
  5. Zifraenal Win User

You, my good sir, are amazing
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue - Similar Threads - Beta App Games

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...
  4. Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...: ....that were in the "active download" mobile queue with status "concluded" With that, Xbox tries to download the game, but it's already downloaded. The more games you have in queue with status...
  5. Can't change game install location in Xbox App Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change game install location in Xbox App Beta: My drop down menu for changing the install location looks like this: [img] I looked up the entire internet... reinstalling, powershell repair, normal repair, leaving the beta and entering it...
  6. I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.

in XboX Insiders
    I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.: All show "unavailable status" and stay there forever. Any workaround? This started after I put Flight Simulator to install on Xbox. Now I have two Flight Simulator items there and also Worms...
  7. Can't install Xbox game pass beta app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox game pass beta app on PC: When i installed Xbox game pass beta app on PC (win 10 pro), it shown " look like something went wrong we wernt able to install the app 0x80072F8F " Please help me! [img]...
  8. XSX Beta ring issue with Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) on Win10

in XboX Insiders
    XSX Beta ring issue with Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) on Win10: I've been using the Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) with my Series X for a month now, with no issues in initiating a streaming session from the console (where I have 'instant on' mode enabled)....
  9. Can we use the native Xbox game streaming app on windows 10 with the beta invite ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we use the native Xbox game streaming app on windows 10 with the beta invite ?: I have problems with my pc that does not support streaming via xbox.com, the cpu is always 100% with continuous stuttering in game. so i want to try the test app but i miss the ID OFFERING, is...
  10. Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app: Hi i'm having big issues with the xbox beta app. It doesn't synchronize with my subscription. The translation of the error says: "An error has occurred and your subscription couldn't load "...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta games stuck in que