Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?

Discus and support Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; App has been working fine since launch and I actually praise it often for the ease of use and they way it clearly displays the game pass games, which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuperMiles64, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?

App has been working fine since launch and I actually praise it often for the ease of use and they way it clearly displays the game pass games, which are a ballache to diffrentiate in the windows store and console app, having no specific page with JUST the games available on PC game pass. Suddenly my app opens to a pink screen and a message saying:

"Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it"

Incidentally pressing the restart prompt, boots a brief xbox splash screen, followed by nothing. If I try to open the app again, it just repeats. I have deleted and re-installed to app to no avail, seems to be a common issue from what I could find online with no obvious fix. I am aware that I can access my installed games from the console companion app which is all well and good, but browsing gamepass games has become a chore again. The new app is great, I would like it to work again. Thanks

submitted by /u/SuperMiles64
    [link] [comments]

/u/SuperMiles64, Sep 7, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?