Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys hoping someone can help. I've seen multiple forums saying to uninstall and re-install the app, closing it from the system tray and resetting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Cuff Man, Sep 6, 2019.

1. The Cuff Man
    The Cuff Man Guest

Hey guys hoping someone can help. I've seen multiple forums saying to uninstall and re-install the app, closing it from the system tray and resetting the app through app settings and nothing has worked. Once i log into the Xbox (Beta) app for PC it gets
    stuck on a grey screen and im unable to do anything besides close it from the task bar. Any insight?

Also my PC is up to date with all updates and is on 1903

:)

The Cuff Man, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

3. ALeanGreenBean Win User

Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ..."

I had the exact same problem, but for me it was a very simple issue. The Xbox app on PC logged me out for some reason, and I kept getting stuck on the loading screen, "Press any key to start", but after logging in, it loaded up fine for me.
  4. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't login to Xbox Beta app

Sorry to hear it. After you've switched your primary address it can take a few days to fully populate your account which may be why you're having trouble.

Once you've done it please try deleting the Beta app then log out of the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC. Restart the PC and log in to your Xbox Companion App before redownloading the Beta app. Let me know if that works
  6. Uncle.Sneep Win User

Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10

I have the same issue. No errors when signing in, just goes through the motions. I click on lets play button after signing in and it shows that im not logged in. I also cant play any games through the app. Get an error that i'm not logged into xbox.
    tried reinstalling the xbox pc beta app, and the xbox identity provider app, restarted pc, and still not fixed.
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in - Similar Threads - Beta App stuck

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  4. Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app stuck in wrong language: Hello, Since a few updates, the app is in dutch, while both my region and language are set to french (belgian). I've found no setting to change the language and all other apps/softwares/games are...
  5. Installation stuck at 99% on my Xbox(beta) App on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation stuck at 99% on my Xbox(beta) App on Pc: Hello, before this i tried to install the 16GB update for outerworlds on my pc using the xbox(beta) app on PC. It would give me errors saying i was not connected to the internet when i was. So i...
  6. Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window): I donwloaded Xbox (Beta) for Game Pass, paied the first month and download a game (Snake Pass). I played it for a while, closed the game and went do something else. When I got back to PC to play...
  7. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  8. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue: Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading. I have tried to restart the updates,...
  9. STUCK ON GREEN LOADING SCREEN WHEN SIGNING IN TO XBOX BETA APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STUCK ON GREEN LOADING SCREEN WHEN SIGNING IN TO XBOX BETA APP: when trying to use the xbox beta app , I seem to be stuck on an endless green loading screen I have tried to re install, I have a newer pc,and I don't have man programs running or installed on my...
  10. Xbox beta app and regular app stuck on an infinite loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox beta app and regular app stuck on an infinite loading screen: Last week I downloaded the beta app and every thing was fine but then on Monday I try to change my profile pic and it wont load. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that hasn't helped. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app beta stays grey

2. pc xbox app grey

3. xbox pc beta grey screen