Xbox beta app cant see pictures or videos same for xbox one x

Discus and support Xbox beta app cant see pictures or videos same for xbox one x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; trying to see a picture my friend sent me but on xbox beta app it shows loading thing but on xbox it says we can't shows this right now submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Albert_yeet, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Xbox beta app cant see pictures or videos same for xbox one x

trying to see a picture my friend sent me but on xbox beta app it shows loading thing but on xbox it says we can't shows this right now

submitted by /u/Albert_yeet
    [link] [comments]

/u/Albert_yeet, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
  3. Dedrayice Win User

beta dashboard ref No 1211818402

ive got the same message from support bout that and i still cant get on the beta private forum to post anything of this issue and video steaming app issues
  4. JehuThunder Win User

Microsoft rewards app not opening.

Same problem with the Microsoft Rewards app. There is no picture. Just a grey square that won't load. Xbox series X
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?

Hi,

No sorry, it's not possible. Only the Xbox One and Series X|S can capture pictures and videos directly via the console.
  6. olderthanthehil Win User

My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED)

I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it grey or greenish for
    a few secs while audio keep playing . I have been trying a few videos and looks like the 4k videos that do this are recent the oldest video that i had the freezing issue was uploaded 4 weeks ago .
    This freezing issue is very anoying . Im looking for solution , theres anybody else having this issue ? Is my Xbox one X faulty ?

UPDATE 1 : I can say the Xbox one X is struggling reason why if go to advance settings in a video on youtube APP and wait the freeze grey /green screen happean i see
    on dropped frames go up 100 to 500 dropped frames (depending for how long the video freeze) .

UPDATE 2 : I already thinked about a possivle bug on youtube app on xbox one x so i had a ideia of downloading 1 youtube video on my computer , copy to my external HDD
    NTFS and run it via media player app . First time i run it didnt freeze a single time during the entire video (video 4 min long) then i run other VIDEO (a old 4k video that allways worked fine) after that i run the downloaded video again but this time it
    freeze like it does on youtube app . This prove the Xbox one X is having a hard time rendering the video and is nothing wrong with the youtube app it does the same on media player via USB .

UPDATE 3: 3 days ago i try run it again on media player via USB but for my suprise i was able to run it 3 times (2 in a row) without a single freeze . It
    seems the Xbox One X struggles less on Media player .

UPDATE 4 : I power cycle once a day my xbox one x , i really need that ppl let me know if this happean on their Xbox one X aswell , only that
    way i can know if my Xbox One X is factory defected . Once again old 4k videos before decembre 7 2018 work fine .
    I've had the issue since before the November update (I was hoping it would fix it) . However , when the video would freeze up , the sound keeps on playing . It looks like you had a dying video card or corrupted driver on a pc . Pushing any button on the
    remote will bring it out immediately . It's worse on new 4k 60p videos , but will also happen with 4k videos at 30 and 24p . Watching the same videos (except the 60p) on my S model plays just fine . Also , sometimes 1440p videos trip it too . I tried watching
    a year old video & it tripped there too . YouTube won't answer & the last posting I was on here was closed by Xbox without warning .
Thema:

Xbox beta app cant see pictures or videos same for xbox one x

1. Xbox beta app cant see pictures or videos same for xbox one x - Similar Threads - beta app cant

2. Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ghost-boy124447 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox (Beta) App cant sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App cant sign into Xbox live: iv been trying for days now and i cant seem to sign into xbox live on my PC, on Xbox App or in games, i get the error code 0x80072EFD along with the message "we couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live"...
  4. Cant play online games on Xbox beta app PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play online games on Xbox beta app PC: Trying to play Fallout 76 and halo mcc but on fo76 I have no region ping for halo I need to download all levels but I already have it installed I can only play fnaf because its offline and I own...
  5. Cant get code on screen to set up beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get code on screen to set up beta app: How can i get this to pop up i can use the other app i signed out but still nothing submitted by /u/Drowsypantz [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194: Hello, I was having issues with this all night last night and tried everything i could think of to get this working. I even completely reformatted my SSD ( i was going to anyway no big deal) and...
  7. Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC: Cant login to xbox live, tried everything from enabling the services to deinstalling everything. pls help 3d213493-a90a-4f8e-a296-d56f80b9766d
  8. I heard that you can get Unturned Beta from the Xbox Insider app. I cant see it in there....

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that you can get Unturned Beta from the Xbox Insider app. I cant see it in there....: . submitted by /u/AgonizedBus96 [link] [comments]
  9. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...
  10. cant install xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install xbox beta app: i cant install xbox beta app on my pc, when i try to press install button, it doesnt allow to press button. my specs- windows 10 pro 1909 update i3-8100 (4c/4t) 8gb ram 500gb ssd gtx 1660ti...