Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either

Discus and support Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After downloading 3 some games it seems the app is stuck at QUEUED 0% for each game i try to download. I tried to cancel them all and redownload but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Flightles, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Flightles
    Flightles Guest

After downloading 3 some games it seems the app is stuck at QUEUED 0% for each game i try to download.

I tried to cancel them all and redownload but that didnt work.

I canceled them all again and rebootred the app and all the downloads I cancelled showed on the side bar again.

It seems like the app is stuck on the server side not client side

Anyone had this issue and fixed it?

:)

Flightles, Jun 14, 2019
  2. yobrizo Win User

its a beta. this things are normal
  3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Dont worry, everyone have the same problem, maybe in a few days it's going to update the app
  4. iXscaped Win User

I’ve had this issue before. Usually when I have it I cancel all my Qs then reset my modem/router and hard reset my Xbox (hold power button until it powers off) but if that doesn’t work its not client side like you said. Hope this helps!
  5. tmsea369 Win User

Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

I cant use the normal xbox app, cuz I need to use the beta app to download the games from the game pass.
  6. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
Thema:

1. Xbox beta app cant download games & Cant cancel them either - Similar Threads - beta app cant

2. Xbox beta app cant see pictures or videos same for xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta app cant see pictures or videos same for xbox one x: trying to see a picture my friend sent me but on xbox beta app it shows loading thing but on xbox it says we can't shows this right now submitted by /u/Albert_yeet [link] [comments]
  3. Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ghost-boy124447 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox (Beta) App cant sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App cant sign into Xbox live: iv been trying for days now and i cant seem to sign into xbox live on my PC, on Xbox App or in games, i get the error code 0x80072EFD along with the message "we couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live"...
  5. Cant play online games on Xbox beta app PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play online games on Xbox beta app PC: Trying to play Fallout 76 and halo mcc but on fo76 I have no region ping for halo I need to download all levels but I already have it installed I can only play fnaf because its offline and I own...
  6. Cant get code on screen to set up beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get code on screen to set up beta app: How can i get this to pop up i can use the other app i signed out but still nothing submitted by /u/Drowsypantz [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app (beta) cant install error code 0x80190194: Hello, I was having issues with this all night last night and tried everything i could think of to get this working. I even completely reformatted my SSD ( i was going to anyway no big deal) and...
  8. Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC: Cant login to xbox live, tried everything from enabling the services to deinstalling everything. pls help 3d213493-a90a-4f8e-a296-d56f80b9766d
  9. I heard that you can get Unturned Beta from the Xbox Insider app. I cant see it in there....

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that you can get Unturned Beta from the Xbox Insider app. I cant see it in there....: . submitted by /u/AgonizedBus96 [link] [comments]
  10. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...