Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TruMenace, Jul 9, 2020.

1. TruMenace
    TruMenace Guest

Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends.

On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party but I will disconnect 3 seconds after and I can not join parties either. :/

I've checked xbox beta app in task manager and under Xbox there are 3 things, Runtime Broker, Xbox, and XboxAppServices.exe. I dont know if that will help but there it is.

Oh and it says something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x00000000]

Please help

:)

TruMenace, Jul 9, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox app on PC not receiving party invites

Can you try to install the Companion console Xbox - beta and use it? If this works maybe something is broken on the Compaion console Xbox App, if also this App not receive party invites maybe the problem is something else and we can start to investigate
    togheter.
  3. AH BrownWoman Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

No but Ive tried both the xbox companion app and the xbox companion beta app, theres literally no option for party notifications anymore so I cant accept party invites
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

when i join party on game bar it crashs

Do the Xbox Beta or the Xbox Console Companion apps crash if you try to use those to join/start parties as well, or is it purely contained to Xbox Game Bar?
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  6. SirBond Win User

mine got fixed after a while i hard reset as well like held power button down for 10 secs or so
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems - Similar Threads - Beta app console

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  4. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...
  5. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta: I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any other way to get out of the beta? submitted by...
  6. Discord beta not appearing on the app

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not appearing on the app: I downloaded and applied for Xbox insiders and seem to be accepted but I can’t find the location for the discord app and was wondering if anyone know how to help with that. submitted by...
  7. Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?: SE Created on November 8, 2020 Why am I forced to have the events beta app on my xbox? I uninstall it immediately every time, just like the rewards scam, but I'm forced to reinstall it...
  8. Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125: I updated my Xbox Beta App this morning from the Google Play Store (Verion 2202.212.125) which now causes the app to crash after selecting it. All the workarounds tried, but nothing fixes it....
  9. How do I enable mods in the insider beta app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable mods in the insider beta app?: I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSuTRblhBI But I can't seem to find that option anywhere. [img] It clearly says the game supports mods, but I can't find the option to...
  10. Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...: ....that were in the "active download" mobile queue with status "concluded" With that, Xbox tries to download the game, but it's already downloaded. The more games you have in queue with status...